thank you

Don't be Captain Save-A-#@%

Leave that @#$* my dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Herpes simplex 1 isn't strictly an STD and if you're over the age of 25 you have an 80% or better chance of being exposed to the virus even before allof this.

Originally Posted by i love nikes

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by i love nikes

Thats what you get for messing with those Hispanic chicks, straight gross
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

watch your mouth prejudice %$!
laugh.gif
damn what a thug

not a matter of being a thug..... e-fame is not that serious

NT doesnt need you coming on here bad mouthing race..... ignorant kid
tired.gif

How is this even a question?

But the FIRST thing you do is head to the clinic/doctor/whatever and get tested.

Originally Posted by dreClark

But the FIRST thing you do is head to the clinic/doctor/whatever and get tested.
and the SECOND thing to do is put a serious !*% whoopin on this broad. I'm talkin serious like Menace to Society, like how Cain put a whoopinon ole girl cousin. some @%%@ like that

hold up ... so this broad came home and the *+*! on her lip had some *+*! on its lip, and you kissed her?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by dreClark

and the SECOND thing to do is put a serious !*% whoopin on this broad. I'm talkin serious like Menace to Society, like how Cain put a whoopin on ole girl cousin. some @%%@ like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry man. People being fowl is always an aweful thing. Get tested homie, thats the most important thing. Drop this chick and flame the hell out of her. I prayyou are clean.

Like they say in That 70's Show..."BURN!!"...u definitly gotta dump that broad..Do it in a messed up way too .. cuz she definitly screwedu..pause

Back
Top Bottom