THANKS MIKE....... for everything........

thank you for inspiring me to get out of bed everyday and to succeed and be the best i can be on a daily basis. you are loved and you will be missed... THANK YOU!!!

It's 8:28 am.

I just called in sick to work so I can watch you play one last time.

Wearing Cool Grey XI's, Wizards shorts (with Carolina shorts underneath, of course), my Jordan/Mars Blackman shirt, and a blue Jordan hat.

I've cried three times thinking about how much you've meant to me, and I don't even know you.

I'm actually tearin' up as I type this.

Thanks Mike.
[color=0066FF]THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS.
ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT?
[/color]
[color=Dark Gray]Have I pissed you off today? Mail me.[/color] [color=Dark Gray]AIM = MixMasterNick[/color]​

Number 23 from North Carolina, 6.6 Michael Jordan!!!

Thanks for all the memories and for the three times I actually got to see you play MJ. Its so sad to see you go, but It has been fun to watch you. Thank you. :smile:
smile.gif

Dear Mike,
I cherish the one and only time i got to see you play. In the Garden when you torched the Knicks in all types of ways. Whether it was the fadeaway,or the fast break dunks. And even though i never got to meet you, it always felt like i knew you because when i walked into my room, there was nothing but Jordan Posters on my walls, and that made it seemed as if you were related to me.
Although people say you tarnished your image by coming back to the game, lets face it, all those people who said that are just mad because when they are 40 years old, the only basketball they will be playing is in their backyards with their children. You have shown not only me, but others what it takes to compete, and you stuck it on the line more than the younger players.

All i have to say is this Mike, you are the GOAT in not only basketball, but in alot of other things. You are/were a rolemodel for kids growing up wanting to be like you, whether it was kids buying your sneakers, jerseys, etc. You have meant so much to me, and i want to thank you for all you have done for the game, and this culture.

TEAM HARLEM

Thax MJ for everything. it really brings tears to your eyes knowing he will be gone!

But the shoes LIVE ON...
:D
happy.gif

South Memphis Representa

I have to much to say so I'll just say Thanks Mike for the memories and the inspiration. Your presence will be truly missed from the game of basketball.

thanks mike for everything
i think your only celebrity that has had a positive affect on my life. you have been my idol since i was 4. no body will be as good as you and have a greater presence or importance in the game of basketball.

thanks mike

It is with great sadness and disbelief that I face this day. This wonderful journey has too soon reached its final destination. However I feel lucky to have experienced the magic first hand. It is now my job, as a witness to pass along the story as best I can, to those who will come after me. Part of my sadness comes by way of lack of words to accurately re-tell the story in a way that could justify the greatest athletic performance that has ever been displayed and will ever be achieved. This perfect athlete has dazzled, inspired, entertained and forever changed the game of basketball. For that, I leave my sincere thanks and appreciation. I will never forget these memories that have burned themselves deep into my very presence. Just remember that you have made us all rich, rich with these memories that will keep the legend alive. So, goodbye Michael Jordan. I wish the best for you in the next chapter of your life, and thank you for the awesome trip.
"Creativity; Thy name is Michael."

thanks mike for introducing me to basketball, first NBA I watched was to see who & what my brother was hyped about.... you

--BPG
[/center]
[/center]

Thanks for everything.

I feel blessed that I was alive to see you play.

You've always and always will be my favourite player.

Sad to see you go, as it has been the previous two times.
I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half-court shots I come correct your stats are wack compared to points that I drop, I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps, I'm keepin' my game tight and fofillin' my hoop dreams.
95-4
Blazers21NTNP : The Gallery

Thanks mike for everything

Thanks for the shoes
Thanks for the many hours i spent with my ear glued to a radio throughout my life

But most of all, just thanks for the memories

Thanks Mike..you were great to watch...I am honored to have watched u play even if it was on tv..hope to see u as a coach or GM
I wanna heal
I wanna feel
Like Im close to something real
I want to find something Ive wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

MIKE THANKS YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE GAME AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE SHOE COMMUNITY.THANKS FOR ALL THE DAYS I HAD TO HUSSLE TO GET ENOUGH CASH FOR YOUR SHOES AND FOR ALL THE TIMES I HAD TO GO MILES AND MILES JUST TO GET THOSE FRESH KICKS.I LOVE YA MIKE

dear mike jefferey jordan.

i rememeber the first time i saw an image of you,it was 1985 and my best friend duane showed me a magazine that you were in. just from looking at the picture i fell in love with the image and what it meant to me and other's.
during the 80's i saw almost everybroadcast game you played on cbs (channel 2,here in newyork) and evrery game that i saw suprised me each time,and each time you were better than the last game.
growing up in the projects and broke wasnt easy to swallow but you inspired me so much that i put no thought into it.
i remember those hot night's during the playoff's againt's the knick's when it was my brother,friend's and relative's watching those insane playoff's againt's the abusive knick's.i rememeber us cheering you and the bull's and watching in such exitement that half of us forgot to use the bathroom lol.
i met my wife back in 1992 and i had asked her out the night before you and the bull's went up againt's the knick's,the plan was if you want to date me then you come to my house and watch atleast the first game with me if you dont come then i guess it's no.long and behold she came sat with me and my friend's and watched the entire game with me.........now we are married and have 2 children a boy and a girl.
the memories that you have given me and the inspiration that you have inflicted in me is something i will never be able to thank you for because i will never be able to meet you in person,but it seem's like i do know you because of the poster's,jersey's,and sneaker's that i have that are all jordan.
you know people alway's tell me "man your infatuated with jordan arent you"? im not infatuated with you but i do respect what you have given me and other's and i admire you for that,i think the only other person that has given me what youy have given me is my mother.
i call her miss jordan.
mike as i type this i cant beleive it's all coming to an end and im so sad about it that my eye's are watery thank you for being in my life since i was 11 (1984) and now that im 30 your leaving,basically you have been around my life for my entire youth.

thank youy for being who you are as a person,thank you for playing harder than anybody else in the nba or in the world,thank you for inspiring me to become a good father and husband,thank you for all of those famous quotes that inspire's us all everyday,thank you for playing with nothing but gut's during game 5 of the utah bull battle of the 1997 final's,i will miss your voice,your playing,your image,your commercial's and your whole being and i hope that your second journey become's as exiting as the first.

i will miss you but you will be in my mind and soul for eternity................................................

thank's mike........

BEN VELAZQUEZ.

Thank You Michael

Foreverything that you have doe fr the NBA and for me, enjoying the pleasure of getting to watch you in the NBA as a Chicago Bull and a Washington Wizard

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom