that boy tyrese

I mean 13,000 is a lot to paying a month. I kinda feel sorry for dude. Outside of the of the rock jabs of course. He feel like the rock holding him up from eating

Still don't understand why child support doesn't have a cap.

Mans is getting straight fleeced

His BM definitely doesn't work, out here doing pilates in the Hills taking lunch breaks with Francisco to dine on A1 Kobe Beef

I'd probably get snipped if my net worth peaked over 500k, ill just freeze the juice beforehand

aurthur.png

rkaq2h.jpg

20if6va.png

pandora.png

NoTyrese.png

TyreseSex.png

I think he's doing too much, but then again im not a parent so iono...

Tyrese Gibson’s daughter ‘mortified’ by plane display before court date

By Jaclyn Hendricks

October 24, 2017 | 12:24pm

Tyrese Gibson‘s 10-year-old daughter Shayla is said to be “mortified” after the actor hired a plane to fly a personal message banner over her school ahead of a Tuesday court date where she will testify against him in an alleged child abuse case, The Blast reported Monday.

Tyrese, 38, who is accused of striking the daughter he shares with ex-wife Norma Gibson, allegedly instructed a plane to fly over Shayla’s Van Nuys, Calif., elementary school with a banner that read, “NO MATTER WHAT, DADDY LOVES YOU SHAYLA,” according to Norma’s legal team.

The “Fate of the Furious” star is under investigationby the L.A. County of Department of Children and Family Services for allegedly striking his child so much that she was unable to sit. Norma claimed that her ex-husband “beat” Shayla between 12 and 16 times. She is looking to obtain a permanent restraining order against him and is seeking full physical and legal custody, fearing Tyrese could take their child overseas to Dubai, where he has professional ties.

Though Tyrese has denied the allegations, Norma’s team has alleged the singer-turned-actor is attempting to sway Shayla before she testifies by showering her with gifts, including flowers, balloons, teddy bears and a fruit arrangement. A distraught Shayla is said to have sought refuge in the principal’s office as the plane flew over the school.
he shared a video of himself in the recording studio with his 9 million Instagram followers.

This post followed a series of detailed messages in which he’s made his family drama public.

“Urgent read my full post thank you.. One day we’re going to sit down over tea and laugh about how they tried to turn us on each-other and what they didn’t know is that it only solidified our lifetime #DaddyDaughterBond that will never ever ever be broken……..,” Gibson posted Oct. 4 alongside a photo of Shayla.

Tyrese and Norma were married from 2007 to 2009.

A rep for Tyrese did not immediately return our request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/24/tyrese-gibsons-daughter-mortified-over-plane-display/

so she got a restraining order for spanking her

my pops never touched my sister and let my mom handle it and now i see why

He better chill out before he gets left off the F&F gravy train. It may already be too late.

Bruh y'all don't know hurt until somebody keeps your kid away from you. I can't excuse crying on the internet but I can empathize with the situation. Lol @ shorty playing this up though. So he's a good enough father to pay you a foolish sum of money every month but he's not good enough to actually father his child. It truly some despicable women out here for sure.

lol if you think they havent already made that call to michael b jordan

dude better off starting his own solo hood fast and furious film series

***** better get to work on baby boy 2

actually that would be kinda fire...taraji gets with snoop and tries to take tyrese kid and put him on child support

This dude so extra. Flying a plane with a banner over his kids school? What kinda weirdo **** is that

Yeah, after reading more stories about it. It does seem like he is over-doing it so she doesn't testify against him.

Different generations, different culture I guess... Unless he was randomly hitting her for no reason, a Father is allowed to discipline his kids.

I was severely beat when I was a kid, along with my siblings. My cousins were beat, my neighbors were beat by their parents. That was completely normal for us.

Yeah, after reading more stories about it. It does seem like he is over-doing it so she doesn't testify against him.

Different generations, different culture I guess... Unless he was randomly hitting her for no reason, a Father is allowed to discipline his kids.

I was severely beat when I was a kid, along with my siblings. My cousins were beat, my neighbors were beat by their parents. That was completely normal for us.

Oh i was definitely beat when i messed up as a child. Do i think its right? No not necessarily but sometimes you need a good *** whoopping to learn a lesson. I know i did at least

Difficult to rationalize why people leak their personal life onto social media. It's one thing to reach out to family, but to let the world know your problems is something else.

Tyrese can't really be broke, he's probably crying in a $8 million house and look at all his cars and Ghost Sprinter van, benihanas and starbucks in his backyard etc. He said he's earned well over $25 million, he's had corporate partnerships with coca cola, samsung, tommy hilfiger. He's got his company Voltron Entertainment

I dont know the facts of his case so I can't judge him on that. Nor will I ridicule his decision to speak his mind on social media. But, the pain that a parent is threaten with by losing contact with their children, is a hurt I would never wish on anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom