that boy tyrese

Again, you're not his accountant. You don't know what the numbers are in his account.

You're googling wikipedia of movies. You don't know how much he got paid for those roles or taxes or his expenses.

Y'all *****s killing me with this counting pockets...then go googling it :lol:

Mike Tyson/Evander Holyfield/MC Hammer/Lil Wayne ... Millionaires and was going broke at the same time :lol:
bro are u dense or what serious question 13k in CS ain't **** with his income ..asking if I'm his accountant just sounds dumb AF

bro are u dense or what serious question 13k in CS ain't **** with his income ..asking if I'm his accountant just sounds dumb AF

13K a month for 18 years is a significant amount of money for anyone. Especially when you consider its not like he is guaranteed his current rate of income for that 18 years.

Hes getting the same energy hes put out to others in the past. What the Rock is doing is what Tyrese did to own R&B group TGT. Remember when Ginuwine and Tank wanted a even money split between the 3 of them with the show money while they where touring. Tyrese said he gets a bigger % of the show money because hes the bigger Star out of the 3 of them since he does movies.

He stopped touring and making music with them because he didn't want to split the money evenly. Fast foward to now. The Rock is the biggest Star in Hollywood. And hes doing the samething to Tyrese now lmao. Thats only 1 apsect of the situation.

Also you can tell some of these cats werent raised with any game so they wont get played after they become successful. Most of these cats think these females really love them for who they are. News flash. Your a celebrity. Your basically a target,a come up for any chick that can get over on you.

Hell go through the same with the chick hes with now. Cats are emotional rich simps/betas who thrive off of attention. If you know the chick is with you because your rich and famous. Play the game that way. If she leaves or put you on child support.

Pay like you way and dont complain or cry to everybody about it. Or you could be like the Derek Jeter,Snoop,Leonardo D. And play the game well because you know how to play the game without emotions while not getting caught up in love just to lose your wealth to females who see you as come up because of who are.

Social Media is exposing some of these cats. Cats who i thought where on game. Be the same ones crying and complaining daily because they didn't recognize the type of person/people they where dealing with. Tyrese on some female steeze right now. All emotional crying and complaining online.

He better keep his money and status intact. Because Females dont even deal with men who act like that.

This was a pretty good audition..... for something.

Can't make me believe that was for real. Cuz if we go that lane son just looking for attention.

Why would anyone think Tyrese is broke or $13k a month is much to him, he's made F&F millions, Transformer Millions, had corporate partnerships with Coca Cola, Samsung, Tommy Hilfiger, has Voltron Entertainment. Wouldn't be surprised if he's earned $50 mil in his career. He gave Vin Diesel 1 of his Ghost Sprinters, gave the rock a tricked out jeep. Got a starbucks and benihanas at his own house

Which is a trash *** song

I’ll take Dru Hill’s “Beauty” over Sweet Lady.

Both of y'all buggin the **** out right now. "Sweet Lady" is a classic, Tyrese got mad joints for real. Dru Hill does too.

He's doing way too much, **** is embarrassing. I hate how he broke up TGT and was acting crazy. Now he doing this **** with his daughter, SMH. His last album was fire tho.

yall out here listening to tyrese forreal?
he's never been anything more than a joke in our circles.

Can't believe dudes in here slandering Tyrese classics smh.

And I don't have any children so I don't know how it feels to be in this situation so I'm not gonna judge him. Just hope this doesn't happen to me In the future whenever I decide to have kids.

Those tweets. The painting of Malcolm X baptizing 2Pac. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude is ignorant af.

EDIT: I might make this my avy.

No..jpg

Wait who drew this?

I love that black barbershop style of artwork, IDK how to describe it but every barbershop got a painting/drawing in this similar art style.

yall out here listening to tyrese forreal?
he's never been anything more than a joke in our circles.

"Black Rose" was in 2015 and that album is fire.

TGT album was in 2013 and that **** is a classic.

I listened to Tyrese this morning, he's a homo but his music is still great.

And what the hell is he doing calling out his "millionaire" and "billionaire" friends for ? He expects them to pay his child support ?

Joe > Shayla's dad

Never change Ballerific. Never change :rofl:

Tyrese got some dope songs. Quintessential modern R&B Classics.

And the ***** was in Baby Boy. Hope he get threw this. Him and his chick geeking

Because those friends were quick to be around when they were eating at his hibachi restaurant in his backyard and drinking coffee from his coffee shop there, having their clothes cleaned from his dry cleaners there and partying at his night club all at his house but now that he's in a time of need they're not around

And what the hell is he doing calling out his "millionaire" and "billionaire" friends for ? He expects them to pay his child support ?

Wait who drew this?

I love that black barbershop style of artwork, IDK how to describe it but every barbershop got a painting/drawing in this similar art style.

The only info I could find.

https://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2011/01/if-tupac-met-malcolm-x-theyd-side-eye-painting.html

“At this point in time, y’all already know I spend WAY too much of my time and days loitering on the Den of Iniquity that is Twitter. Yesterday was no different. I was minding my own business (O__o) when someone posted a link to a twitpic by Tyrese. It was…”

Ok I have SO many questions, so few answers and so little time. But I’ma ask them, because this painting is just doing THE most with the least.

First of all, wasn’t Malcolm X muslim? What’s he doing baptizing Tupac? Then he’s rocking some white Qwa (choir) robe, that I KNOW Sister O’Dell did NOT approve of him taking from the Ursher Board room. And then Tupac’s tattoo. TUG LAFE though? What happened to “THUG LIFE?” Oh. The A is actually a bullet? Oh. So TUG L*bullet*FE. Got it. O________O

And who are the 3 random women on the far right side giving praises to the Lawd. Many people on Twitter thought it was SWV. Or 702. I think it’s Neffe, Frankie and Tiny. But that’s just me. Old random bitties. What is THEIR motivation?

Yeah, it’s just doing the most.

And I forgot to mention Tyrese’s caption of this picture:

This came to me in a DREAM it’s MALCOLM-X Baptizing TUPAC and it’s called “WHAT IF” A lot of questions ran through my mind, What if they met? What if they had joined forces to empower black people? What if?? What if??

*deep sigh* SIR… Tyrese… Black TY. This painting was YOUR idea? But methinks I have a BETTER idea of how this painting came to be. Sit down and lemme tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there was a negro behind bars, on lockdown. Then he started pontificating about life. So one day, he was talmto his cellmate on some “Hey Bubba. I was sitting here right? And then I started to think, because you know… I like to do that. WHAT IF MALCOLM X and TUPAC MET?” And Bubba was all “Man… that’s kinda deep, son. You kinda deep like that.” And then he went to the prison library and traded some free weights for some coloring supplies and he created that painting. And all was well.

THEN, when he got outta jail on parole, he came across Tyrese at his cousin twice removed on his mom’s side’s holiday party and was like “Hey man! We gotta look out for the brotha man AND the other man.” And then him and Tyrese started talking. And he was all “Man, I really found God behind bars. And during my journey, I was asking myself so many questions. And one day, I had a vision that Tupac and Malcolm X met. So I made the painting.” And Tyrese was all blown away talmbout “OMG bruh! You’re so intelligents and stuff! That’s kinda deep, yo!”

And THEN Muhammad Al-Shariff St. Cristo (his enlightened name) was all “Lemme show you this painting I did.” And Tyrese went “Aight.”Then they went to the hostel Muhammad (formerly Tyrone Earl Jenkins) was staying at, and Tyrese saw the painting of Malcolm X baptizing Tupac. So what happened was that Tyrese went “My brotha. This **** is COLD. You just opened my eyes to some knowledge, bruh. I must share this!”

So then, Muhammad went “You know, while I was incarcerated, all I could do was pontificate alone with my thoughts and no one to conversate with. Irregardless doe, I wanted to make something that’ll change the world.” And Tyrese was all “My dude, you REALLY got some intelligents.” Then Tyrese took out his TMobile sidekick and took a pic of the painting. And he kept it. Then in 2009, he twitpiced it to the world. The end.

This story has been brought to you by “Luvvie’s Masterpiece Theater,” a production of 1, directed by 1, and written by 1. TAKE THAT, TYLER!

Oh and Muhammad Al Shariff St. Cristo is now back in jail. He had 1 four loko too many last year and stabbed a deacon. The deacon survived. Muhammad’s freedom did not. #WhereAreTheyNow

But yeah, my overactive imagination pays for sometimes. Anywho, turns out my story was far from the truth. Tyrese himself painted it. Apparently, he showed this off on MTV Cribs back in 2005.

Oh Tyrese. He be trying. Bless his heart. But since he’s making nonsensical paintings, I have a coupla requests.

I won’t rest til I see a picture of Marvin Gaye giving dap to Elvis! Tyrese needs to find Muhammad and make it happen for postracial america.

I’d also like a pic of Morgan Freeman’s 20th bday. You know? The one where him and Cicely Tyson helped Harriet Tubman drive freedom the train.

I need a painting of Barbara Walters’ 20/20 exclusive as she snitches to God bout Adam & Eve eating that bad fruit.

I need a painting on Kirk Franklin teaching Matthew, Mark, Luke and John the “Stomp” routine.

Can I get a painting of Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim snatching each others’ tracks out? Oh. That’s TOO realistic? Aight then. (-___-)

You know who goes hard in the muthaf*cking paint? Tyrese! His watercolors game is NOT a joke. GET. LIKE. HIM. #TyresePaintings But for real, the dude got skills. The concept is just questionable.

Why would anyone think Tyrese is broke or $13k a month is much to him, he's made F&F millions, Transformer Millions, had corporate partnerships with Coca Cola, Samsung, Tommy Hilfiger, has Voltron Entertainment. Wouldn't be surprised if he's earned $50 mil in his career. He gave Vin Diesel 1 of his Ghost Sprinters, gave the rock a tricked out jeep. Got a starbucks and benihanas at his own house

I'm trying to figure out if you're joking or not.

13k is too much for child support, regardless of his income. Can she demonstrably prove she is using/needs that much? Never mind dudes like Stevie J and Dennis Rodman who are somehow a million behind. Andre Iguodala's baby momma asking for $58k and season tickets.

And asking/wanting to see your child and being told no and not really being able to do anything about it is the hardest thing in life. Its the only reason I still deal with my BM, to have to go to a judge who has no real stake in the situation and goes home and sleeps just the same either way while their decision is literally life-altering to at least 3 involved parties (mother, father, child) is something I want no parts of even though if it was even remotely fair or decided by truly the child's best interest it'd come out in my favor.

I don't be all on #socmed with my life like that but I'm not a celebrity so. I can identify on that regard

Back
Top Bottom