The 10 biggest Tech Failures of the last decade...

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

you should add your thread attempt to the list
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just kidding. Your joke sucked.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Google got swindled by the original owner of Youtube
laugh.gif

Word they came off crazy they probably knew that they would probably go under because of how much it costs to run the dam thing but google will flip it likethey do everything else without charging somehow.. everything on google is free so

ps3 - and I only say that because I read a while ago Sony was actually losing money from making these things

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

How are people still saying Vista is a failure? People who don't do their +%!$!!+ research and just parrot what other people say are the only ones who think Vista is bad.
You sound mad that you have Vista installed right now.

I loved my dreamcast

But honestly it was tight for like a year

The PS2 with the DVD player murdered it

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

If youtube charged 1 penny per upload they could be rich.

shhhhhh....quiet.
60% of whats on youtube or MORE is already copyright infringment worthy stuff.. there is no way youtube could make money off of uploads that donteven belong to the orginal owner.. its a failed plan all together.. you get rid of all the the "copyright" stuff and noone really would want to go toyoutube.. its funny how the first owners got google on board to buy. it didnt make sense from the beginning as the true basis of youtube was all of the infothat belonged to someone else.

I have a Gateway
I have Vista

They have never gave me any issues and its been 2 years with those products (knock on wood)(no ayo)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

If youtube charged 1 penny per upload they could be rich.

shhhhhh....quiet.
60% of whats on youtube or MORE is already copyright infringment worthy stuff.. there is no way youtube could make money off of uploads that dont even belong to the orginal owner.. its a failed plan all together.. you get rid of all the the "copyright" stuff and noone really would want to go to youtube.. its funny how the first owners got google on board to buy. it didnt make sense from the beginning as the true basis of youtube was all of the info that belonged to someone else.
I completely forgot about that.

I was thinkin' if YouTube started charging something minute like 5 cents to watch a video they could probably turn a profit, but then the royalties comeinto play and it's a wrap.

eek.gif

That means they just can't make money?

add a #11 to the list. all the NTers who don't take the time to read and then ask stupid questions..

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I hear a lot of people complaining about it, but I've been using it for one year and I don't have any complains about it.

Yea most people that complain don't know what they're talking about. I own both and they are what you make of it. For work i preferWindows 100% because i use AutoCAD and Access on the daily. When it comes to my photography hobby i think OSX programs like aperature or even just iphoto aresuperior. There are a lot of fanboys for both windows and apple, but they both have they're strong points. I just think it's ******ed when people favorone of the two but all they use it for is browsing, emailing, etc...

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by parada45

I loved my dreamcast

But honestly it was tight for like a year

The PS2 with the DVD player murdered it
Dreamcast was wonderful, they just had to many people against them and the fact that they had to go crazy numbers just to pull even. Having Sony, Microsoft and EA against you is never a good situation.
didn;t software piracy also kill it too?

anyone remember Laserdiscs back from the 90's???...you always had to flip the damn disc halfway through the movie...lol. but they gave you all of thoseextra content you don;t get from a single VHS tape. but people didn;t really buy into it cuz most people were satisfied with VHS and didn;t have all that highend electronics to take advantage of the better quality of laserdiscs. it seems to me like the same is happening now for BD against DVD. BD is too high end andmost people are satisfied with DVDs.

Back
Top Bottom