indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Jay02 wrote:
Packers may now really be looking at secondary. 

Now? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude you guys are LOCKS for all the secondary and pass rush help you can get.  I bet you don't take a single offensive player til round 6 at best.  Unless there is some offensive lineman value that drops to you at some point. 

Twitter smokescreens about Denver trying to move up to 7 for Gilmore.  Jax better get a ton if they are thinking about dropping from 7 to mid 20's, like a lot alot. 
ohwell.gif

I worded that poorly. I meant safety specifically. While Nicks status was in the air TT never said he was goin for a safety first before anything. Obviously we need cornerbacks but there still could have been some manuvering at th safety position while we waited for Nick. Like Woodson being moved over. But now that Nicks been released the safety spot is a priority just as much as the CB position. The safety position was a priority to begin with but now its an even bigger one with nick for sure being gone. There was a lot up in the air and now it's been cleared that's all I was trying to say.

Panthers need Cox and hopefully we can grab janoris in the 2nd. We did visit with Coples for a 2nd time earlier in the week.

If Blackmon dropped to 9 we would have to take him although the defense needs to be improved at a couple spots(dline and secondary mainly)

All these mock drafts for the Lions are ridiculous!!! They are saying we might draft a RB?? We just got Leshoure last year and he was out. Then I see Mayock saying Defensive End is a big need??? We have Cliff Avril who they just need to pay, we have Vanden Bosch who is old but still a stud, and we got Willie Young and Lawrence Jackson who are both coming into their own. The Lions 2 biggest needs are LB and Corner, how these "experts" can't see this is beyond me. Even Mayock, I would take Upshaw as a OLB but he has him as a DE, dude is bonkers. This is the reason I haven't paid much attention to mock drafts this year, they all suck.

A day us Browns fan have waited for since November, we better not mess this up like we always do, better take Richardson if he is there

Originally Posted by InfraRen

I really am torn between Kalil or Claiborne for the Vikes. Guess I'll be happy with either.
I feel the same way. I hope we can trade down and still grab either one

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

A day us Browns fan have waited for since November, we better not mess this up like we always do, better take Richardson if he is there

Claiborne, Richardson or Blackmon... At least 2 of them will be available at 4.. Just take one of them. That's all.

^ the doo doo browns have the worst draft history since they got back into the league. I keep hearing/reading they are considering trading back. That would be hilarious if they do. I really think they should take Richardson if he's available. I think Blackmon & Floyd will be busts or not the dynamic weapons all of the pundits say they're going to be...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I got a feeling the Jets are gonna trade up to #3 and take Richardson.
I don't think they have "the ammo" to move from #16 to #3. The ******** set a huge precident to move up. The jets would have to give up pretty much of of their selections in the front end of this draft & next to jump ahead that far...

If people like kiper, mcshay, & maycock are such astute talent evaluators, how come no NFL teams have approached them about joining their staffs in any type of capacity? Just wondering....

Originally Posted by psk2310

I don't think they have "the ammo" to move from #16 to #3. The ******** set a huge precident to move up. The jets would have to give up pretty much of of their selections in the front end of this draft & next to jump ahead that far...

Plenty of ammo when you include future #1 picks as well.  I think they're really going to try to make a splash and land Richardson. 

If people like kiper, mcshay, & maycock are such astute talent evaluators, how come no NFL teams have approached them about joining their staffs in any type of capacity? Just wondering....

Probably paid much more as an ESPN employee than they would as a scout for an NFL team.  

^ The Jets have too many holes on both sides of the ball to give away a boatload of draft picks. They still have no pass rush. LB core is average at best. Safeties are kinda middle of the road. For the offense, they really don't have much at WR after holmes, o-line is kind of a mess.

^ The Jets have too many holes on both sides of the ball to give away a boatload of draft picks. They still have no pass rush. LB core is average at best. Safeties are kinda middle of the road. For the offense, they really don't have much at WR after holmes, o-line is kind of a mess.

Look at all the questionable moves they've made as of late...do you really think it's out of the realm of possibility that they'd give up the farm to land the #3 pick?  I don't. 

This, their not trading up that high.....if richardson somehow gets past 5 i think thy would but it aint happening

I can see what your saying...tannenbaum has shown he'll trade up but this would be so steep. What a lot of people don't realize is the trouble the jets had running the ball along with some of Sanchez's troubles were tied directly to the o-line struggling including Brick & Manogold. Why get a top tier RB when you o-line is doo doo. Can't wait till this thing starts....

Is it just me or is anyone else trying to figure out what to eat & snack on for the draft?

Because the Jets NEED the attention...it's a possibility.

I think they're gonna try to trade up (Not #3) to grab Floyd, though.

Bucs are more likely to move up than the Jets. Jets talk is supposedly a smoke screen because Richardson and Ryan share the same agent.

Kalil or Claiborne! Kalil the safer bet but I'd LOVE for us to get a starting CB. We haven't had a legit CB in ages, lol. (I love Winfield, he's just so olddd)

Even Spielman can't miss this up, can he?

If the Jets stay where they are, I want DeCastro or if he's gone, Mike Floyd.

I'm hearing Chandler Jones name more and more but I'm not crazy about em.

Back
Top Bottom