2024 NBA Draft Thread

He's obviously not going to go back to Duke but he can use that as leverage if he really doesn't want to be there.

Wouldn't stop NO from drafting him. They'd call his bluff. Dude ain't going to sit out the whole time they own his rights after they draft him.

Wouldn't stop NO from drafting him. They'd call his bluff. Dude ain't going to sit out the whole time they own his rights after they draft him.

You're right but if his team went about it the right way they could get what they want. The NBA is the most player driven league in the US major sports market. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if LBJ and his people are "consulting" him... All I'm saying is that Zion has more power than most people think he has at this point.

Read Chicago may be interested in trading their pick as they should. Way too much youth as is. Hoping Conley would be a good fit there and we take #7.

Read Chicago may be interested in trading their pick as they should. Way too much youth as is. Hoping Conley would be a good fit there and we take #7.

They would do Zo for 7 according to reports.

Lakers should pass though.

:pimp: if he’s available at the bottom half of the lottery then someone’s getting a steal
Really hoping he falls to the Cs or at least somewhere close where they could move up a spot or two to get him.

I'm not really sure what the hell happened at USC, but his size/strength/athleticism for a guard is really impressive. Kinda reminds me a little bit of Fultz as a prospect in that regard. Handle looks solid too.

Back
Top Bottom