***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Nominees Drake, Eminem, and Lil Wayne with Travis Barker

I hope somehow Kanye appears out of nowhere to spit his verse...and the camera cuts to Taylor Swift for a reaction...

1st the Haiti telethon,now the Grammys...
Yea I noticed this too his name wasnt on there. Would be nice if he shows up.

I don't understand this whole "gaga should win everything". If you go off who the most popular is, than ok. But aside from a few of her songs, her music is pretty pointless.
And that album of the year category looks terrible 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

who's doing the MJ tribute?
Usher i know for sure...i heard Blanket might be dancing but i highly doubt that...
Damn...Chris Breezy still aint getting no love

much as it hurts me to say this...yeah...even to look at paparazzi shots of him he just looks
tired.gif
I know, CB would kill it too
tired.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by reemz

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by reemz

I'm gunna crack up if Drake wins a Grammy.

x2 I wonder if he would have been popular, had Weezy not put him on...
eyes.gif
Definitely not, he owes it all to Lil Wayne. That's like wondering if 50 would have been as popular hadn't Dre and Em put him on lol.

drake is not close to what 50 was when they both came out

I'm tired of people saying this. Hopefully he wins a grammy so people like you can shut the !**+ up.

But you won't. It's going to be "WOW no one cares bout grammys anymore!"... "That's really Wayne's grammy if you think about it"...etc.

smh.gif

you so sensitive.

I'm saying though
laugh.gif

Dude defends Drake way too much.

I'm gonna try and give the Grammy's a shot. If it gets too boring, I can always just watch the probowl

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

who's doing the MJ tribute?

Usher i know for sure...i heard Blanket might be dancing but i highly doubt that...

I doubt that Blanket will dance.  I think it's so cute how Michael use to have Blanket wearing the same loafers that he use to wear.  I think Michael wore those shoes all the time just in case he wanted to bust a move or two when the moment hit him. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom