***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Lookin forward to ol head singin Pants on the Ground on the Red Carpet.
laugh.gif

I prefer the American Music Awards, better performances and less focus on genres no one gives a damn about

People still watch the Grammy's?

We all know Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift is winning most of the awards. I will probably watch just to see what kind of ridiculous outfits Lady GaaGa has on
laugh.gif

I just hope Cudi wins something. I'm afraid Hov is gonna take all the awards just off popularity, like Wayne last year, though
smh.gif

I'll probably turn on here and there, the Grammys are a joke of an award, though.

So what awards show do you guys watch?!? Since yall like to put down everything...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

So what awards show do you guys watch?!? Since yall like to put down everything...
I haven't watched much award shows now than before.  Nowadays it's just plain wack.  I may come across it as I'm changing channels and see what's up, but that's about it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Lookin forward to ol head singin Pants on the Ground on the Red Carpet.
laugh.gif

seriously?
laugh.gif

i wanna see this 3D mike tribute and i heard his kids will be there...don't know if they are performing or presenting but i'll be watching to see...

Spoiler: Best record will go to a musician thats either been dead for 10 years or an old musician who put out a cd that only sells at Borders bookstore.

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by reemz

I'm gunna crack up if Drake wins a Grammy.

x2 I wonder if he would have been popular, had Weezy not put him on...
eyes.gif
Definitely not, he owes it all to Lil Wayne. That's like wondering if 50 would have been as popular hadn't Dre and Em put him on lol.

Back
Top Bottom