The actor you cant stand the most...

the mac guy who was in die hard 4, i just found out his name, don't like him for some reason

i also dislike ben affleck for some reason i can't quite put my finger on

alien.gif

Nick Cage was the first name that popped into my head when I saw the thread. I also find Adam Sandler really annoying. I've like some of his movies, butpretty much despite him and not because of him.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

jack-black.jpg

He needs to go play in traffic at 5pm.
mad.gif
it would be bumper to bumper during the peak hrs of rush hour traffic so that wouldnt do anything
eyes.gif
{ sorry guy
jal2.jpg

went the first 2 pages without seeing brendan fraiser makes me ill.

i did like bedazzled though when i was like 10

Heath Ledger-dude is so overrated it aint even funny
Maggie Gyllenhaal(sp?)-Her face is just so ugly that I can't get past it to fairly judge her acting ability
Camron Diaz-See above reasoning
Freddie Prinze Jr.-No talent whatsoever
Ben Stiller-It seems like he is just trying way to hard in all his movies

Originally Posted by casekicks

Heath Ledger-dude is so overrated it aint even funny

really?

Batman - awesome character
Brokeback- won awards...
Lords of Dogtown - hilarious role....
Knights Tale - Kick $!% night.....

dudes career was just on a role, he didnt have enough time.....

dude is just overrated IMO..I think anybody coulda done his role in brokeback and done as good, if not a better job..Knights Tale was horrible..And his Jokerwasn't as good as Jack's..

^cosign with airmax87. Heath Ledger was a great actor. I think the dude is saying overrated just b/c he died and now people put him on a pedestal. It'slike when James Dean died. The "what-if" seems to become the "happened".

^^No I'm not saying that b/c he died..Im saying that because I don't think he was a very good actor and he makes the movies he's in not as good asthey could be because of his lack of ability..I know dude is most of NT's hero, but IMO he just wasn't very good

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Nicholas cage - Any movie
Will Ferrell - Any movie except Step Brothers
Keanu Reeves - Any movie
Jack black - Whole career
Kirsten Dunst - i am have deep rooted dislike for anything she does.

I liked him in Anchorman and Talladega Nights. Kirsten Dunst is ok in my book, especially in the Spiderman movies, Bring it On, and Kiki's Delivery Service(as a voice actor). This is just my opinion though.

She's an actress, but I cannot stand Loretta Devine. Ol' fat, whiny voice, bug eyed %*%@%.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Nicholas cage - Any movie
Will Ferrell - Any movie except Step Brothers
Keanu Reeves - Any movie
Jack black - Whole career
Kirsten Dunst - i am have deep rooted dislike for anything she does.
And here I thought I was the only person on the face of the Earth who didn't like Will Ferrell. My friends look me funny every time I tellthem I don't like him as an actor. To me, he tries WAY to hard and goes over the top in a bad way. I would like to see him do some more serious roleshowever.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Ava Devine... after I saw that vid where her butthole popped out, I haven't been able to look at her
But yet, you looked for her picture to post it. Ironic if you ask me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom