The Adidas "Futurecraft"

681AB42C-5ECB-498F-8A00-F23B4B4C66E3.png
E2CA8531-F43B-4AD8-A864-237403FEF2BF.png

Saw these womens Stella McCartney 4D releasing on 4/15. They look pretty dope imo. Too bad they’re a womens only.

https://adidas.onelink.me/ihha?pid=...9&af_web_dp=https://www.adidas.se/BB7959.html

Attachments

• 02D6A474-B323-4CDC-BED7-B129FC6D01C1.png
    02D6A474-B323-4CDC-BED7-B129FC6D01C1.png
    615.5 KB · Views: 4
Really wanted to love the Alphaedge, especially with the deep discount from ADC. I love the 4D midsole and find it comfy, but something about the rest of the shoe just doesn’t jive with me. :ohwell:

I hate when you’re anticipating a sneaker arriving and it ends up being underwhelming.

I just received mine and I really like the look of the shoe, entry into it seemed a little tight (that's what she said). But even at the discount I am not understanding the price point on these 4d releases. As others have mentioned UBs are more comfortable and the tech just seems gimmicky to me. Honestly don't know what I will do with my pair as far as keep or return.

Anytime you can get 4d on disco is a win. Price point is way too steep, but I'm assuming the price point is built into what they probably had to pay for the tech, development, and manufacturing. People were saying Yeezy 700s are priced high as well because it's a whole new outsole vs using an old sole from a previous model. Might also be the case for these.

Anytime you can get 4d on disco is a win. Price point is way too steep, but I'm assuming the price point is built into what they probably had to pay for the tech, development, and manufacturing. People were saying Yeezy 700s are priced high as well because it's a whole new outsole vs using an old sole from a previous model. Might also be the case for these.

Yeah all good points. Plus it’s a size 13 which I always have trouble finding.

Went to work in Shanghai for 6 weeks and shot this while I was over there. I usually travel with at least a pair of boost but took the 4D instead. I can easily conclude that boost comfort > 4d. I walk 15k steps nearly every day

My IG: @tanitotoro

Exactly, what my thoughts are when i had the 1st 4D AlphaEdge since launch. Boost rulez!

joeoh29 joeoh29 What's the sizing on alphaedge? Do you go same size as UB?

hey dude i went with my UB1/0 size and the upper is quite snug, but its not bad at all..if anything the material is not as forgiving as UBs..

there's a little bit of room in the toebox, but because the fit is snug i couldnt go down.

Holy ****! I hit the EB draw for the zx 4000 4d’s! First 4d and my favorite color at that. Hyped af! And now I just hit end too. I hope that means there is enough to go around and everyone who wants them gets them!
14C75343-382C-41CA-8EAB-AA5BB30D71A6.png
42999333-0447-4087-8906-11B6D247457E.jpeg
Holy crap dude, that's some extra crazy luck right there. Congrats and enjoy :nthat:

Actually relieved I didn't hit for these 4Ds. :lol:

Not my favorite colorway and I definitely entered raffles in a moment of hype blindness.

Back
Top Bottom