The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

anyone finding navy's for less than 200 yet.. Ive paid retail for these limited ones and im too pride ful to pay more for XVI's than i would normal foamposites..lol

anyone finding navy's for less than 200 yet.. Ive paid retail for these limited ones and im too pride ful to pay more for XVI's than i would normal foamposites..lol

Nope. They still on the shelves everywhere in south Miami but no sale as of yet

Are these around in a lot of stores or are they drying up? I haven't really seen them anywhere.

Those are returns. That's pretty much rolling the dice.

No, returns would've been priced at retail. These were priced at $199

If you're seeing returns showing up now at outlets, imagine the stock in a few months? If JB made these in limited numbers that'd be one thing, but to make a mass production and price at $250 is absurd. What did they expect?

More and more of these will hit outlets soon enough.

Those are returns. That's pretty much rolling the dice.

No, returns would've been priced at retail. These were priced at $199

If you're seeing returns showing up now at outlets, imagine the stock in a few months? If JB made these in limited numbers that'd be one thing, but to make a mass production and price at $250 is absurd. What did they expect?

More and more of these will hit outlets soon enough.

Not necessarily. The shoes dont have to be marked at retail when returned and these have been out for a while now so there is more possibilities for a lower price.

Nike isn't sending 1-2 pairs to outlets. They are definitely returns.

And when these do hit outlets, it's not like everyone will be able to eat. Outlets don't do phone orders anymore so you need to be lucky enough to have them show up at your spot.

My latest pick ups. Suprsingly I love the 16s the best out of everything. I'm glad I grabbed them. 

Those Beluga's are fire.

Surprisingly enough man they are uncomfortable as ****. Def go a half size up if you're ever looking to get a pair. I'd be pissed if I was going to wear them more. I love those solefly 16s Most underrated shoe from last year in my opinion.

Surprisingly enough man they are uncomfortable as ****. Def go a half size up if you're ever looking to get a pair. I'd be pissed if I was going to wear them more. I love those solefly 16s Most underrated shoe from last year in my opinion.

They'll break in and stretch a bit, had the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom