-- The Annoying Friend Unnapreciation --

yes. i can always count on her to text me about something we've already established is going to happen...i.e. we make plans to go to a bar for happyhour...the next day a few hours before we're supposed to go i get a text saying something like i can't wait for us to go to happy hour later todaybecause i'm going to be so hungry... ummm k. stop wasting my unlimited texts. definitely UNAPPRECIATED.

or repeating the same "insult" over and over again, it's not funny, and hasn't been funny the last 50 of the 51 times you've said it.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I boarder line hate this dude in my group of friends. Does the exact same $*+* you said. Dude thinks he's in on the "in" crowd but everyone despises him. I feel bad but at the same time I don't.
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i know right.

Originally Posted by apassionforshoes23

I am currently in a dilemma with someone like this. He is a friend's brother, two years younger than me... and wooooh, I don't think I've ever heard anyone repeat the EXACT same thing someone says right after someone else like he does. As if it's his own idea
smh.gif
I feel guilty though... it's been about two weeks since I've picked up his calls, plus I know he only has good intentions.

I hate that with a passion. But!!!

I just brush it off though; not like im going to die from him saying my joke as his own.

yup...we have one here in the office...always laughs at no reason... oh boy.

The guy who annoys me loves to struggle

I swear dude gets himself into the most random situations

This is why I hate running into old friends from high school and they be asking for contact info. It be mad awkward, like fam its 5 years later and I canpretty much guarantee we not on the same +$+$.

Twig who is that in your avy....
nerd.gif

I got a few of those, but they not friends really, just dudes I know. I put up with them here and there. Nothing consistent tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

This is why I hate running into old friends from high school and they be asking for contact info. It be mad awkward, like fam its 5 years later and I can pretty much guarantee we not on the same +$+$.
I'm 2 years removed from high school, and I have come to this realization also....

My friend isn't annoying because of they way he acts. It the things that he does. He's constantly taking major L's and when he asks for advice andI give it he does the opposite then comes back to me looking all sorry asking me what went wrong. YOU DIDN"T LISTEN THATS WHAT WENT WRONG!!

I have one of those...just don't really talk to him like that unless I have to.

My homeboy called me 5 times in a row while i wasn't by my phone, I call him back thinking it was some sort of emergency. the dialogue goes like this
Me: What up?
him: nothin
Me:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm Sayin, you called me a few times, did you need something?
him: nah, not really.
He's a homophobe so i hit em with the riley freeman "N u gay" and let him spazz as I hung up. I got more stories, too. this dude is way moreannoying than ANY of your friends

My friends hang out with this one dude who is annoying as %$@+. Even they don't like him. we were watching the Lakers Jazz game and he was talkin the wholegame like he knows whats actually going on. Plus he tries to one up everyone. Its annoying. He started laughing during the game cause the Jazz were gettinmollywhopped and I said "Shut the %$@+ up Henry, the only reason your here is cause we thought you were bringing the drinks." He aint have #%+$ tosay after that.

This reminds me of the Dane Cook "Karen" bit. Every group of friends has that one person that no one really likes.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

My friends hang out with this one dude who is annoying as %$@+. Even they don't like him. we were watching the Lakers Jazz game and he was talkin the whole game like he knows whats actually going on. Plus he tries to one up everyone. Its annoying. He started laughing during the game cause the Jazz were gettin mollywhopped and I said "Shut the %$@+ up Henry, the only reason your here is cause we thought you were bringing the drinks." He aint have #%+$ to say after that.
COLD BLOODED!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom