The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

I agree 110% KAT is no bum, but this aint gonna with rudy AND him, just doesnt look like it will.

no room on floor for guys to maneuver, horrible defending good shooting teams, I BELIEVE they r the worst in 3PT DEFENSE

now with all the time missed by major players ( KAT, TP) and having no cosistency itll kinda be like starting over

essential1 said they NEED A SHOOTER, from his mouth to Gods ear, they need 1 more than anything. Wheres Wally Szerbiak whenya need him ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

they can still make noise but it will take a close to miraculous2nd half of the season, def not impossible but surely not probable

Still the most fun squad to watch , I havent missed a minute and dont plan on it regardless

Be nice as F if they can beat chi then take both in the b2b with dallas, REEEEEEEEEEL NICE !

FINGERS CROSSED, HOPE STILL ALIVE

team 3.jpg

Now figure out what to do with Ruday

Finch needs to relegate KAT to the 2nd team, he cannot play well enough to win with the line up we say last night, painfully obvious, now the Fn Coach is starting to get it, amazing.

Redditt which is a horrible venomous place, has at least 3-4 threads PACKED with wanting to just trade KAT, IMHO NOT the right move, but they cannot go back to what they were doing the first 25ish games with him. Cant be traded until JULY 1 anyways

Lets see if they can build off last night, I REALLY HOPE RUDY DOES NOT PLAY TONIGHT, no disrespect, just want to see NAZ if he is ok and Nate again.

BEST ENERGY OF THE YEAR LAST NIGHT, TIME TO START DROPPIN MFs

ae 103.jpg

dlo 16.jpg

Ant been stepping it up. Naz stepping it up. DLo stepping it up, even defensively.

It’s tough because eventually they have to let Naz go and trade him. Last year of his contract and there’s no way they can afford him. Have to spend that money on shooters.

(Quiet as kept, it’s KAT. Most talented player on the team, but it’s probably him who causes the most issue functioning).

Ant been stepping it up. Naz stepping it up. DLo stepping it up, even defensively.

It’s tough because eventually they have to let Naz go and trade him. Last year of his contract and there’s no way they can afford him. Have to spend that money on shooters.

(Quiet as kept, it’s KAT. Most talented player on the team, but it’s probably him who causes the most issue functioning).

So theres no way they can keep NAZ Sir ?

I know hes mad talented but they "could" trade KAT, right ? Everything that KAT does, and he does ALOT VERY WELL, they have someone else to cover it, and a lil extra TBH.

There are 3 pt shooters, not the best but enough, they did drop 150 pts for the 1st time ver the othe night.

Interior defense is all taken care of

And the record is pretty clear when he is not there the floor is wide open, DLo and ANT are having a field day and its wondeful to witness

I dunno maybe Im letting all the "talk" get to me a little bit, but every night ya watch em now, its a TOTALLY different team, totally different vibe, and when they have a huge lead it may go away a little but now it doesnt all go away, and THAT is a huge relief.

Still havin issues with the other teams 3pt shooting ans turnovers but those take a back seat when you got this ish in overdrive and everyone is contributing. Only time will tell I guess, but IF IF IF this current flow keeps up ................................. well lets just wait and see.

naz 8.jpg

I wonder at what point do they fire Finch.

He's struggling to get the offense and defense to fit Rudy.
DLo looked like an all-star for a month, and after he misses a couple games, it's back to the same **** where they go back to previous gameplans that don't work.
They don't rebound, they turn it over too much.
The bench outside of Naz can't hit a 3 to save their life.
Jaden as a forward rebounds the ball less than DLo

The talent in the starting lineup is there to be a home court seed, but there needs to be shuffling a bit.

JMac, Nowell, Forbes, Rivers and probably Prince as well should probably all be moved for someone who can shoot a basketball, and rebound a ball
SlowMo can't shoot, but he at least plays defense. He can run some minutes as backup PG as well.

Get yourself two guys who can shoot and rebound from the 3&4.

I just would like to say you’re appreciated in this thread, lots of thought to what you post.

They don’t actively try to rebound every possession, sometimes they’re comfortable with a DLo or KAT or Ant 3 and they start going back on D, and sometimes they’re comfortable with Rudy being the only one trying to get an offensive rebound.

We have the third best FG% in the league and are 20th in FGA attempts, which points of course to we need to continue to try playing it a faster pace. That uneven relationship is even more concerning considering we have had both KAT and Gobert injured in separate stints this year, haven’t even had both 7’ that often.

Pace matters, but if they are going to turn it over a lot. I'd sacrifice pace for defensive rebounding and keeping teams from second chance. But with a slower pace requires better 3 point shooting.

It just feels like Finch has lost the team, and has felt that way all year.

There's a few ways to fix it, but the Wolves are gonna hold onto the bench guys and overvalue them (JMac and Nowell most specifically)

Pace does enhance turnover potential but if you’re efficient FG wise, you need to get more possessions.

Without having bad dribblers or passing fopahs.

It’s tough because if we don’t have the personnel to treat the ball like IT IS the game outcome, then Finch needs to coach that up. TOs kill however good you are.

Back
Top Bottom