The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

ok so a couple posts back I SIMPLY SUGGESTED giving the only LUKA THAT MATTERs a lil burn, see whats good with him.

Then my favorite Wolves big man speaks up.....

I aint no kinda coach or nuthin BUT GIVE THE Fn guy a shot, THIS is is PERFEC TIME for it, good bad or ugly put his *** IN !!!

g.jpg

Anyways if I was even coach for a day Id ask ANT to bring ANT JR to practice and do nothin but play with HIM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAI LONG BABAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jr with rope.jpg

POPS playin it cool.............for now..............

til tomorrow !

So............... we aint givin out no blame here by any means, but... anyone notice a little change in ANT since KAT got injured ? Floor seems to have opened up a bit IMO, offense flows a little more free.

17 steals over the last 3 games

DLo seein somethin too

dlo ant.jpg

Could be coincidence, maybe not though.

Lets see how this west cost swing goes vs all damn good teams

Since DAY 1 Ive always been a dog guy, not a cat guy , theyre ok though in the end

dogs 1.jpg

heres the DLO post gamer from the Ind game, talk about being as in your face honest as can be, usually dont post these but this one hit hard

THA DISCO 3 COMIN ATCHA TANITE !!!

3 cats.jpg

not even mad 1 bit bout last night Simons the real deal through and through. not gonna go all Finch either about the calls, nba refs are horrible no matter who is playing, they should all get paid in unshelled peanuts !

NAME ME 1 , JUST 1 PLAYER ON THIS TEAM THAT HASNT GOTTEN BETTER ( SHOWN IMPROVEMENT ) , since KAT has been out ?!?!?!?!?!?!
lemme save you alot of time, THERE ISNT 1.

Last night theyda went down by 25 in that 2nd qtr and ended up losing by at least 15 if he was in line up
ONLY MAN whose absence is hurting is TP !!!

SLOMO playin like a GAWD since the injury.

The entire feel of his team is so so different without KAT, he is a damn good player, nobody is saying he is not, BUT as soon as this organization decided to sign The Stifle Tower, KAT became obsolete, he shoots 3s WE GOT THAT, he drives the ball WE GOT THAT, nit 1 thing hee does that is not covered by others, SORRY ITS TRUE.

The SPACING and room everybody has to work is so so much better lately, all those PnRs with Rudy and DLo we were lookin forward to are becoming more frequent, and the difference with ANT is UN Fn REAL !!!

Wanna know hwats gonna happen gents ??? too bad Ima tellya anyways.................. They are gonna stay solid and get better tile he comes back............ Once he comes back they will revert back to EXACTLY how they looked with him and the time without him will all be for nothing. BET THAT !!!

They are so much more fun to watch and look like they are having alot more fun without him, makes me sad to say it but this isnt the place for trolling or flim flammin

I HOPE TO GOD I AM WRONG, but the small smaple size we have so far backs me up 100%, looks at DLo, ANT, and RUDY, it plain and simple fact JACK !

Lookin forward to see how they respond tomorrow and the rest of this W coast swing.

FIFTH YOUNGEST PLAYER TO EVER REACH 3500
3500.jpg

huddle.jpg

Just not enough 3Point shooting or defensive rebounding on the team.

The idea is you're supposed to chase people off the line to Rudy, and someone has to crash the rebound on the backend.
Rebounding leads to transitions and so on and so forth. Which they are bogged down in.

But whether the starting lineup is clunky or not is erroneous, it will work itself out. Talent typically does. The problem is they can't run out JMac (I know he's injured), Nowell, SlowMo as your 1-3 off the bench. Can't shoot a lick

The Jazz last year were 11th in 3P%, 10th in OReb, 3rd in DReb, 3rd TReb
The Wolves are 25th in 3P%, 21st in OReb, 13th in DReb, 21st in TReb

BOOM !!! SPOT THE F ON !!!

I thought it would be Nowell, he is the one ! ............................ 1 out of every 5 nights :smh:

DLo questionable for tomorrow night *cryin emoji*

Never a dull MFn moment

HERES THE 3 POINT SECRET WEAPON ! :wink:

naz dlo.jpg

From Kyle Anderson after the Portland game: "One saying I learned in this league is when you are going through hell, keep going"

naz ae.jpg

I know the source is trash, but if this ever came to be its TEAM ANT and F everybody else. Without DLo this ship sinks even quicker, PERIOD.

Looks like no DLO again tonight and Ruday is sick

Really wish DLo was a go tonight, would kill to see NAZ with the starting line up

WTF is with TP ??? need him back more than Ruday or the Kitten, team misses him more than anyone will ever know

HERE WE GO AGAIN

dlo 5.jpeg

Its worth repeating.......................

From Kyle Anderson after the Portland game: "One saying I learned in this league is when you are going through hell, keep going"

Rudy was their "all-in" move, so they better just figure it out as is...acting like KAT a bum. He may be soft, but he's top-10 caliber. D-Lo showed where/when he can be great, so just make the **** fit. if that means trading Finch, do it, but you need to make it fit and get ancillary players that fit as well. That's the only movement desired, imo.

I agree 110% KAT is no bum, but this aint gonna with rudy AND him, just doesnt look like it will.

no room on floor for guys to maneuver, horrible defending good shooting teams, I BELIEVE they r the worst in 3PT DEFENSE

now with all the time missed by major players ( KAT, TP) and having no cosistency itll kinda be like starting over

essential1 said they NEED A SHOOTER, from his mouth to Gods ear, they need 1 more than anything. Wheres Wally Szerbiak whenya need him ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

they can still make noise but it will take a close to miraculous2nd half of the season, def not impossible but surely not probable

Still the most fun squad to watch , I havent missed a minute and dont plan on it regardless

Be nice as F if they can beat chi then take both in the b2b with dallas, REEEEEEEEEEL NICE !

FINGERS CROSSED, HOPE STILL ALIVE

team 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom