^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

curious to see if there's gonna be rift between Captain America and Iron Man. Esp since Captain America was / is a Stark creation. I wonder if he'll compare Tony to his father, or try to belittle him in anyway.

curious to see if there's gonna be rift between Captain America and Iron Man. Esp since Captain America was / is a Stark creation. I wonder if he'll compare Tony to his father, or try to belittle him in anyway.

Originally Posted by RFX45

1trf2v.gif

I don't know why, but Scarlett havin that little @#$ gun annoys me.  The hell that thing gonna do? 
laugh.gif

It's that serious?

What are there? 5 Avenger movies already?
None of em do much of anything for me.
Iron Man used to, but IM2 was terrible.
Thor and Hulk were OK and Cap was generic as hell.

Joss Whedon's my guy, loved all his shows, but damn yall going OD on it.
laugh.gif

It's that serious?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

It's that serious?

laugh.gif

This is Joss Whedons first Avenger film though. The others were handled by other directors. And most of them were good. 

It's that serious?

laugh.gif

This is Joss Whedons first Avenger film though. The others were handled by other directors. And most of them were good. 

Am I the only one who feels Red Skull and Loki are in cahoots this movie? Seemed like Red Skull got transported to Asgard in the Capt America movie.

The aliens seem like ice people too. With... NAZI TECHNOLOGY!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who feels Red Skull and Loki are in cahoots this movie? Seemed like Red Skull got transported to Asgard in the Capt America movie.

The aliens seem like ice people too. With... NAZI TECHNOLOGY!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I doubt this will be film of the year but you know it will be damn fun.
pimp.gif

Thor was an amazing film too, I don't know what some of you were watching to just say it's okay..

I doubt this will be film of the year but you know it will be damn fun.
pimp.gif

Thor was an amazing film too, I don't know what some of you were watching to just say it's okay..

It's that serious?

laugh.gif

I know that, obviously. I'm not saying the bar is Spider-man 2 or Batman Begins...the bar is just memorable, distinct, well casted, plotted and rewatchable.

-I don't care about Iron Man anymore, because of how awful Iron Man 2 was. People act like the movie doesn't exist like Indiana Jones IV, but it does, admit it. And then the studio screwing it and Jon Favreau over...
-Hulk after they recast him again.......no stability, I can't see him meaning much to me with a 3rd film actor playing him.
-I hated the Captain America movie. Really like the character but that movie has no soul or life to it. Good beginning, good ending, but it's dry and generic as hell. Red Skull and most of the action scenes just sorta happened. If you brought comic book/childhood baggage that made it amazing to you, good for you, but I didn't.

So that's 5 movies and none of them did much for me. Joss is my guy, but this is a huge leap from Serenity. I heard about that Astonishing X-Men thing and how qualified dude is, but I can only trust the dialogue is gonna be better than IM2, Cap, Hulk and Thor with him onboard.

It's that serious?

laugh.gif

I know that, obviously. I'm not saying the bar is Spider-man 2 or Batman Begins...the bar is just memorable, distinct, well casted, plotted and rewatchable.

-I don't care about Iron Man anymore, because of how awful Iron Man 2 was. People act like the movie doesn't exist like Indiana Jones IV, but it does, admit it. And then the studio screwing it and Jon Favreau over...
-Hulk after they recast him again.......no stability, I can't see him meaning much to me with a 3rd film actor playing him.
-I hated the Captain America movie. Really like the character but that movie has no soul or life to it. Good beginning, good ending, but it's dry and generic as hell. Red Skull and most of the action scenes just sorta happened. If you brought comic book/childhood baggage that made it amazing to you, good for you, but I didn't.

So that's 5 movies and none of them did much for me. Joss is my guy, but this is a huge leap from Serenity. I heard about that Astonishing X-Men thing and how qualified dude is, but I can only trust the dialogue is gonna be better than IM2, Cap, Hulk and Thor with him onboard.

well from what i read on other sites ( cuz i think they were in comics before i got into them...) they wanted our water.... that's all i know
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

well from what i read on other sites ( cuz i think they were in comics before i got into them...) they wanted our water.... that's all i know
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I think there will be more than one race or aliens that will attack earth. I believe this is Jörmungandr and it has no relation to the Centaurians or Frost Giants.
4fwf7t.gif

I think there will be more than one race or aliens that will attack earth. I believe this is Jörmungandr and it has no relation to the Centaurians or Frost Giants.
4fwf7t.gif

Back
Top Bottom