^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by AreYouDeeWhy

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i assume it's just armor upgrades..

but i'm curious to see what happens to cause tony to switch from the triangle chest plate to the round chest plate by the end of the film (i assume the big fight is at the end of the movie
He switched in Iron Man 2
He switched from the circular reactor chest plate to the the triangle plate in Iron Man 2. In the trailer, there are scenes were he has both. So there has to be a reason why he changed back to the circular chest plate.
Btw, I really think Hulk looks real good. I don't mind the gray hair on the sides...I think Ruffalo will do a good job.

livemyreality has my point.. i dont think the triangle piece in his chest actually changes (since he created a new element in iron man 2, since the old reactor was poisoning his blood)

but you can see in the trailer that at the beginning of the film the actual armor has the triangle chest piece from the ending of iron man 2.. then at what we can assume is the ending scene, the armor has a circular chest piece  

EDIT:
i think the first couple pics are from earlier in the film (and you can see the triangle chest piece on the armor).. and then he gets some upgrades AND THEN has the circular chest piece on the armor

gWURD.gif

jiz8tx.gif

2kk5qt.gif

1trf2v.gif

Man It's gonna be a mad house, just like when HP drop his last movie.....got see this avenger movie....straight dope.

Man It's gonna be a mad house, just like when HP drop his last movie.....got see this avenger movie....straight dope.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Marvel, thank you for this.

Question, who directed this 1?
Written and directed by Joss Whedon.
The only person that can take on The God of Thunder is The Hulk. 

Thor is a god for goodness sake.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Marvel, thank you for this.

Question, who directed this 1?
Written and directed by Joss Whedon.
The only person that can take on The God of Thunder is The Hulk. 

Thor is a god for goodness sake.
laugh.gif

Whaaat? I didn't know Robin Scherbatsky was in this!!!

Makes it all the more sweeter....

Whaaat? I didn't know Robin Scherbatsky was in this!!!

Makes it all the more sweeter....

i don't know about robin being maria hill
grin.gif

maria hill can take a punch, robin doesn't look like she could hang one round
thats just me tho

i don't know about robin being maria hill
grin.gif

maria hill can take a punch, robin doesn't look like she could hang one round
thats just me tho

Back
Top Bottom