^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

never saw Thor or Captain America films... they never looked appealing to me...

gonna have to sit thru them tho, before cathing this one!

Both are surprisingly good and entertaining. I doubt you'll regret it.

Co-sign this. 

Never really was a fan of Captain America or Thor, watched both movies a few weeks back and enjoyed both.

That new trailer is crazy.
pimp.gif

Scarlett.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

never saw Thor or Captain America films... they never looked appealing to me...

gonna have to sit thru them tho, before cathing this one!

Both are surprisingly good and entertaining. I doubt you'll regret it.

Co-sign this. 

Never really was a fan of Captain America or Thor, watched both movies a few weeks back and enjoyed both.

That new trailer is crazy.
pimp.gif

Scarlett.
devil.gif

LOL i can't stop watching either.

This movie better be like 2.5 hours.... hahaha

LOL i can't stop watching either.

This movie better be like 2.5 hours.... hahaha

Originally Posted by CP1708

1trf2v.gif

I don't know why, but Scarlett havin that little @#$ gun annoys me.  The hell that thing gonna do? 
laugh.gif

Was thinking the same thing... until I figured Hawkeye has a bow and arrow.... 
indifferent.gif

I'd rather have a pistol than a bow and arrow.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1trf2v.gif

I don't know why, but Scarlett havin that little @#$ gun annoys me.  The hell that thing gonna do? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Running time for the movie is 2.5 hours.

Also one of the guys doing the visual effects for the film (he probably is dead now for saying this) but he said he saw the movie, only thing missing is some effects, but he said that it's a monster... Said its got the classic Whedon dialogue, and the action is OD. He also said that his company was working on an opening scene that happens before the movie even starts that's massive...(my guess is the opening will tie in all the loose ends) He kept using the words massive, big, huge to describe the scale of this movie... Kevin Feige also said they were looking to outdo Transformers in terms of visual and epic fight scenes....

I have no doubt this movie will domlish everything.

Also one of the guys doing the visual effects for the film (he probably is dead now for saying this) but he said he saw the movie, only thing missing is some effects, but he said that it's a monster... Said its got the classic Whedon dialogue, and the action is OD. He also said that his company was working on an opening scene that happens before the movie even starts that's massive...(my guess is the opening will tie in all the loose ends) He kept using the words massive, big, huge to describe the scale of this movie... Kevin Feige also said they were looking to outdo Transformers in terms of visual and epic fight scenes....

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

1trf2v.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't want to come off as pretentious but have you guys read the comics or read the animated series with those two?  imagine cap, iron man, and thor being the main focus, hulk (being hulk 
laugh.gif
) and just runnign around doing his thing while widow and hawkeye are in the background doing covert things. i'm pretty sure they won't be in the forefront for a majority of the movie.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

1trf2v.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't want to come off as pretentious but have you guys read the comics or read the animated series with those two?  imagine cap, iron man, and thor being the main focus, hulk (being hulk 
laugh.gif
) and just runnign around doing his thing while widow and hawkeye are in the background doing covert things. i'm pretty sure they won't be in the forefront for a majority of the movie.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

I don't mind the movie outdoing Transformers, special effects wise. Just as long as the story isn't as dry and corny as Transformers and I'll be set.
Joss Whedon, don't let us down.

I don't mind the movie outdoing Transformers, special effects wise. Just as long as the story isn't as dry and corny as Transformers and I'll be set.
Joss Whedon, don't let us down.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i assume it's just armor upgrades..

but i'm curious to see what happens to cause tony to switch from the triangle chest plate to the round chest plate by the end of the film (i assume the big fight is at the end of the movie
He switched in Iron Man 2

but i'm curious to see what happens to cause tony to switch from the triangle chest plate to the round chest plate by the end of the film (i assume the big fight is at the end of the movie

Originally Posted by AreYouDeeWhy

He switched from the circular reactor chest plate to the the triangle plate in Iron Man 2. In the trailer, there are scenes were he has both. So there has to be a reason why he changed back to the circular chest plate.
Btw, I really think Hulk looks real good. I don't mind the gray hair on the sides...I think Ruffalo will do a good job.

And..I hope that Thanos is in this film. Haha

He switched from the circular reactor chest plate to the the triangle plate in Iron Man 2. In the trailer, there are scenes were he has both. So there has to be a reason why he changed back to the circular chest plate.
Btw, I really think Hulk looks real good. I don't mind the gray hair on the sides...I think Ruffalo will do a good job.

And..I hope that Thanos is in this film. Haha

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

lx9tq.jpg
^^^     this would be my guess for when they fight the Hulk...

still bummed that Norton isn't the Hulk... could you imagine?
eyes.gif
This is when Thor comes back to Earth and Holds back from kicking Iron Mans ***. If you look at the beginning if the scene Thor does not have his hammer. He's holding back.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

lx9tq.jpg
^^^     this would be my guess for when they fight the Hulk...

still bummed that Norton isn't the Hulk... could you imagine?
eyes.gif
This is when Thor comes back to Earth and Holds back from kicking Iron Mans ***. If you look at the beginning if the scene Thor does not have his hammer. He's holding back.

i just got giddy reading this

i just got giddy reading this

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

livemyreality has my point.. i dont think the triangle piece in his chest actually changes (since he created a new element in iron man 2, since the old reactor was poisoning his blood)

but you can see in the trailer that at the beginning of the film the actual armor has the triangle chest piece from the ending of iron man 2.. then at what we can assume is the ending scene, the armor has a circular chest piece  

EDIT:
i think the first couple pics are from earlier in the film (and you can see the triangle chest piece on the armor).. and then he gets some upgrades AND THEN has the circular chest piece on the armor

Back
Top Bottom