^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

tumblr_lpe9o1I7xb1qavung.gif

they were supposed to be skrulls, but marvel doesnt own the movie rights to them or super skrull. So they had to change the alien invaders. We havent been told who they are yet

they were supposed to be skrulls, but marvel doesnt own the movie rights to them or super skrull. So they had to change the alien invaders. We havent been told who they are yet

in all honesty i wish they started the movie like how they started in the comic "The Ultimates" that mission would have really put Black Widow and Hawkeye on the map
devil.gif
devil.gif

for all of those ppl that read it yall know what i'm talking about.

in all honesty i wish they started the movie like how they started in the comic "The Ultimates" that mission would have really put Black Widow and Hawkeye on the map
devil.gif
devil.gif

for all of those ppl that read it yall know what i'm talking about.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Damn, who has the rights to that?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

i believe whomever owns fantastic four
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

i believe whomever owns fantastic four
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

SO. Captain America has a Super Soldier Syrum. Is it the same kind used on The Abomination from The Hulk movie? I noticed Bruce Banner had an intrigued look when he shook Caps's hands.
This question and are there any differences between Chitauri and Skrulls?

SO. Captain America has a Super Soldier Syrum. Is it the same kind used on The Abomination from The Hulk movie? I noticed Bruce Banner had an intrigued look when he shook Caps's hands.

probably religious beliefs and how they actually look like (skrulls having those multiple chins and the others [to me] look like the chupacabra
laugh.gif
)
i believe the skrulls believe that their god wants them to have earth...
they both have the ability to shift shape.
correct me if i'm wrong
nerd.gif

probably religious beliefs and how they actually look like (skrulls having those multiple chins and the others [to me] look like the chupacabra
laugh.gif
)
i believe the skrulls believe that their god wants them to have earth...
they both have the ability to shift shape.
correct me if i'm wrong
nerd.gif

i think in the latest hulk movie (the one with ed norton), abomination was made using the super solider syrum..

or some deviation of it.. i just remember a scene where they were talking about it not working or the program being shelved

actually i lie..

the soldier was first injected with the serum.. THEN when the doctor in the lab was trying help bruce get rid of the hulk, the soldier drank that juice AND then became abomination

i think in the latest hulk movie (the one with ed norton), abomination was made using the super solider syrum..

or some deviation of it.. i just remember a scene where they were talking about it not working or the program being shelved

actually i lie..

the soldier was first injected with the serum.. THEN when the doctor in the lab was trying help bruce get rid of the hulk, the soldier drank that juice AND then became abomination

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

actually i lie..

Correct. General Ross, mentions to Blonsky (the guy who turns in Abomination) that there was a super-soldier program that was created by the military. Similar syrum used by Captain America. Only thing is, the syrum used in Incredible Hulk was not the identical syrum Capt. America had.
Correct the title of the Skrulls is currently in controlled by Fox due to their rights to Fantastic Four. It's really sad how these movie companies made sequels just to make money. Granted X-Men:First Class was great and Fox was smart enough to green light that film. But failures such as Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and Spider-Man should have been given back to Marvel.

I know one thing that will annoy the hell out of me is the fact The Avengers film will take place in New York City and there will be no cameo or mention of Peter Parker/Spider-Man. You cannot have a Marvel film set in New York City without a mention of Spider-Man.

I really don't care if the storyline of this film is great, I will be entertained and be glad to see The Avengers.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

actually i lie..

Correct. General Ross, mentions to Blonsky (the guy who turns in Abomination) that there was a super-soldier program that was created by the military. Similar syrum used by Captain America. Only thing is, the syrum used in Incredible Hulk was not the identical syrum Capt. America had.
Correct the title of the Skrulls is currently in controlled by Fox due to their rights to Fantastic Four. It's really sad how these movie companies made sequels just to make money. Granted X-Men:First Class was great and Fox was smart enough to green light that film. But failures such as Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and Spider-Man should have been given back to Marvel.

I know one thing that will annoy the hell out of me is the fact The Avengers film will take place in New York City and there will be no cameo or mention of Peter Parker/Spider-Man. You cannot have a Marvel film set in New York City without a mention of Spider-Man.

I really don't care if the storyline of this film is great, I will be entertained and be glad to see The Avengers.

Back
Top Bottom