^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wow....dare I say, this > batman?

I wouldn't go so far in saying that yet but these reviews are a good start. BB and TDK are classics.

BB was good but its no classic its not even close to the level of TDK again just my opinion.

"Not even close"?

I don't know about all that. Might be a prisoner of the moment with TDK being more recent. Heath obviously was amazing and that was magnified even more by his tragic passing.

As a film, I actually like BB more.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wow....dare I say, this > batman?

I wouldn't go so far in saying that yet but these reviews are a good start. BB and TDK are classics.

BB was good but its no classic its not even close to the level of TDK again just my opinion.

"Not even close"?

I don't know about all that. Might be a prisoner of the moment with TDK being more recent. Heath obviously was amazing and that was magnified even more by his tragic passing.

As a film, I actually like BB more.

from the tweets on that link it looks like this movie will be breaking some records
pimp.gif
cant wait!!!!

Ehhh, definitely excited to see this movie, but something about Marvel movies that make them so corny...for lack of a better description.

Ehhh, definitely excited to see this movie, but something about Marvel movies that make them so corny...for lack of a better description.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by MMG

Got my ticket for Arclight, they've been on sale for like a month now. It's pricey but if anyone know Arclight Cinemas, it is well worth. I love the reserve seating, I don't have to line-up and fight for good seats especially on midnight showings like these. Heck I can arrive 2 minutes before showtime wouldn't have a problem at all.

never seen a cinema that does reserve seating? kinda wild.
Its great, I get to pick my seat online. They also have 21+ screening that allows cocktails/alcohol from their bar to be brought to the theater. Perfect for dates.
eek.gif
Any places like this in the Bay Area??

Originally Posted by MMG

Got my ticket for Arclight, they've been on sale for like a month now. It's pricey but if anyone know Arclight Cinemas, it is well worth. I love the reserve seating, I don't have to line-up and fight for good seats especially on midnight showings like these. Heck I can arrive 2 minutes before showtime wouldn't have a problem at all.

Its great, I get to pick my seat online. They also have 21+ screening that allows cocktails/alcohol from their bar to be brought to the theater. Perfect for dates.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by MMG

eek.gif
Not at the moment. I tried looking for a place like this, but I could find anything.

Originally Posted by MMG

eek.gif
Not at the moment. I tried looking for a place like this, but I could find anything.

I've only seen movie theaters like that outside the US. When I went to Guatemala, they had a "VIP" theater that had all leather recline able chairs. The chairs turn into beds and the chairs also had a button that would allow you to call a server. The server would then come to your seat and take your order - they had alcohol, dinners, etc. The most amazing thing is that the price came to be around $10! Most of the people that went to that theater were foreigners though, the locals do not have that type of money to spend on a movie.

I've only seen movie theaters like that outside the US. When I went to Guatemala, they had a "VIP" theater that had all leather recline able chairs. The chairs turn into beds and the chairs also had a button that would allow you to call a server. The server would then come to your seat and take your order - they had alcohol, dinners, etc. The most amazing thing is that the price came to be around $10! Most of the people that went to that theater were foreigners though, the locals do not have that type of money to spend on a movie.

I read the spoilers for this and I'm geeked up to see it more now.

Definitely some surprises in it...

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

PM me please.. i dont give a crap about spoilers.. but obviously a ton in here do

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

PM me please.. i dont give a crap about spoilers.. but obviously a ton in here do

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

eek.gif

I know Socal has reserved seating.
In the Bay Area, there's the El Cerrito theater. Not exactly the same but in the back row are chairs, the middle row are seats with tables, and the front row are couches. They have real food like sandwiches, chicken tenders, and pizza that cost no more than $10 and serve wine/beer. It's pretty legit. They'll also be showing The Avengers. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

eek.gif

I know Socal has reserved seating.
In the Bay Area, there's the El Cerrito theater. Not exactly the same but in the back row are chairs, the middle row are seats with tables, and the front row are couches. They have real food like sandwiches, chicken tenders, and pizza that cost no more than $10 and serve wine/beer. It's pretty legit. They'll also be showing The Avengers. 

Back
Top Bottom