^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Still baffled of where the hell did the medical team come from when they assaulted the spaceship..
frown.gif

Still baffled of where the hell did the medical team come from when they assaulted the spaceship..
frown.gif

absolutely loved it. i was entertained the entire movie. RD jr killed it, samual l jackson was hilarious, the hulk, captain america and thor, everyone had their moments. director blended all of them and their stories well. great movie can't wait for part 2

absolutely loved it. i was entertained the entire movie. RD jr killed it, samual l jackson was hilarious, the hulk, captain america and thor, everyone had their moments. director blended all of them and their stories well. great movie can't wait for part 2

No lie, but this movie DELIVERED. Without getting into specifics, this movie was the perfect example of how to do a live-action-comic-movie to life. I'm so ready to see this movie again a few more times on the big screen.

No lie, but this movie DELIVERED. Without getting into specifics, this movie was the perfect example of how to do a live-action-comic-movie to life. I'm so ready to see this movie again a few more times on the big screen.

Movie was amazing!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

have no idea even where to begin, it was just so awesome

For those about to see it, dont forget there are 2 after credit scenes

1st:
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

2nd:
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Movie was amazing!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

have no idea even where to begin, it was just so awesome

For those about to see it, dont forget there are 2 after credit scenes

1st:
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

2nd:
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

God, I hope the ADD people who just want all action and special effects don't ruin future Avengers sequels for us. I loved the slow development and watching the characters interact. If they give us shorter movies for future sequels just to please the complainers I will shoot myself.

The Avengers was everything a comic book movie should be.  It set a benchmark that every other superhero movie has to shoot for. 

Spoiler [+]
I think they killed off Coulson way too soon. We barely got to know him. I don't mind the killing off the character, but I wish it could've waited until at least the Avengers sequel.

God, I hope the ADD people who just want all action and special effects don't ruin future Avengers sequels for us. I loved the slow development and watching the characters interact. If they give us shorter movies for future sequels just to please the complainers I will shoot myself.

The Avengers was everything a comic book movie should be.  It set a benchmark that every other superhero movie has to shoot for. 

Spoiler [+]
I think they killed off Coulson way too soon. We barely got to know him. I don't mind the killing off the character, but I wish it could've waited until at least the Avengers sequel.

OMG!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif

just got home from seeing the midnight release. great movie. well written story for an action film. really good casting all throughout. sadly natalie portman didnt make a cameo. they only showed her pic, fuuuuu. the hulk and loki characters stood out the most in the film. 

im trying hard not to write any major spoilers... just watch the movie and pay special attention to the beginning and the end 
eek.gif
wink.gif

hopes for part 2 to be even better

Back
Top Bottom