^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

OMG!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif

just got home from seeing the midnight release. great movie. well written story for an action film. really good casting all throughout. sadly natalie portman didnt make a cameo. they only showed her pic, fuuuuu. the hulk and loki characters stood out the most in the film. 

im trying hard not to write any major spoilers... just watch the movie and pay special attention to the beginning and the end 
eek.gif
wink.gif

hopes for part 2 to be even better

Can someone post the after credit scenes in a spoiler? Movie was BA!!!! definitely makes it worth watching all of the not so good Marvel movies to introduce characters so that they could be in this. Everything it SHOULD have been and more.

Can someone post the after credit scenes in a spoiler? Movie was BA!!!! definitely makes it worth watching all of the not so good Marvel movies to introduce characters so that they could be in this. Everything it SHOULD have been and more.

Seen it and it was a great movie. Just a couple of REALLY CORNY lines like "We will AVENGE THEM" and "Hulk.........Smash". There was always really stupid cheap laughs with the hulk that made me roll my damn eyes

The Dark Knight Rises better bring it, because The Avengers is one damn tough movie to beat... Can't wait to catch it again, it's worth every penny.

Seen it and it was a great movie. Just a couple of REALLY CORNY lines like "We will AVENGE THEM" and "Hulk.........Smash". There was always really stupid cheap laughs with the hulk that made me roll my damn eyes

The Dark Knight Rises better bring it, because The Avengers is one damn tough movie to beat... Can't wait to catch it again, it's worth every penny.

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

there u go

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

there u go

btw there's two scenes post credit. just be patient. you might think there's no more after the first one but you really gotta wait.

btw there's two scenes post credit. just be patient. you might think there's no more after the first one but you really gotta wait.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

2ryoilc.jpg

2ryoilc.jpg

Yeah, this movie was very well done. I didn't think anything was slow to build or dragged at all. For a 2.5 hour movie, it felt like it went by really fast. I totally didn't want it to be over. I thought all the characters got pretty good time and development and RDJ owned all the laughs.

Personally, I prefer Nolan and the Batman films over the Marvel films and I hope TDKR kicks major %+! in July, but I really did like this film and I'm glad it's gonna do well.

On a final note, Renner was sexy as hell. I'd give it to him like the world was ending.
pimp.gif

Yeah, this movie was very well done. I didn't think anything was slow to build or dragged at all. For a 2.5 hour movie, it felt like it went by really fast. I totally didn't want it to be over. I thought all the characters got pretty good time and development and RDJ owned all the laughs.

Personally, I prefer Nolan and the Batman films over the Marvel films and I hope TDKR kicks major %+! in July, but I really did like this film and I'm glad it's gonna do well.

On a final note, Renner was sexy as hell. I'd give it to him like the world was ending.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

THIS.

THIS.

the SECOND end scene was HANDS DOWN my favorite part of the movie oh my god

the SECOND end scene was HANDS DOWN my favorite part of the movie oh my god

Back
Top Bottom