^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Movie was way too awesome.

anyone get the Thor 3D glasses and wanna tap out on them?

Overall I was pleased save for my typical big movie gripes (clapping, laughing way to hard/loud/long, random jack @%@ that oohs and aahs).

Coup De Grace for the night: Post Credit 1 rolls, dude in the row next me goes, "OH Man! Red Skull, from Capt. Amurrica!" smdh.

anyone get the Thor 3D glasses and wanna tap out on them?

Overall I was pleased save for my typical big movie gripes (clapping, laughing way to hard/loud/long, random jack @%@ that oohs and aahs).

Coup De Grace for the night: Post Credit 1 rolls, dude in the row next me goes, "OH Man! Red Skull, from Capt. Amurrica!" smdh.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

ending credits 2
Spoiler [+]
It was everyone eating schwarma (the food Tony kept talking about at the very end, like "let's go get some schwarma!") No dialogue, just Earth's mightiest heroes chowing down together, like friends do. 

We didnt have that second one over here...
Spoiler [+]
although it was really tempting to grab some right after the movie.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

ending credits 2
Spoiler [+]
It was everyone eating schwarma (the food Tony kept talking about at the very end, like "let's go get some schwarma!") No dialogue, just Earth's mightiest heroes chowing down together, like friends do. 

We didnt have that second one over here...
Spoiler [+]
although it was really tempting to grab some right after the movie.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I showed up to the premiere tonight with my joker shirt and told people it was Loki the god of mischief.

When the first post scene credit showed, I turned to my friend and said, hey is that Sinestro?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I showed up to the premiere tonight with my joker shirt and told people it was Loki the god of mischief.

When the first post scene credit showed, I turned to my friend and said, hey is that Sinestro?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm in the shower and I'm still laughing about that one Avengers scene. You guys will know what I mean when you see it.

I'm in the shower and I'm still laughing about that one Avengers scene. You guys will know what I mean when you see it.

Movie was amazing!!!!!!!! Well worth the 5 year wait. Hulk Smashed that movie. I plan seeing it at least one more time this weekend. There were so many east eggs in that movie though its not even funny 

Movie was amazing!!!!!!!! Well worth the 5 year wait. Hulk Smashed that movie. I plan seeing it at least one more time this weekend. There were so many east eggs in that movie though its not even funny 

Back
Top Bottom