The Avengers or Justice League? who do you prefer?

Love Marvel comics but the Avengers are just a bunch of pricks as a whole. Comics wise I don't give a %*+% about the alcoholics and wife beaters of that team. After that all you got is a robot, a lame with a bow and arrow, a 70+ year old slutbag spy, corny #%% Thor, and Captain America who imo obviously has a problem. Everybody else that joined that team were written better when they were in different titles or after they left the team.

Obviously you can kinda tell I've read a lot of the Avengers. New Avengers squad is better than regular OG incarnation of Avengers or 2nd gen.

Always liked the JL cartoons but overall outside of Batman they lames to me too. Nothing moves me about Supes, Wonderwoman, Flash, and especially Aquaman. GL is cool depending on who it is. Martian Manhunter is just there.

X-Men >

black-widow-poster-uhq.jpg
Avengers+characters.jpg

sorry for the big mass pics, couldn't find any good ones smaller
embarassed.gif

don't ban me
ohwell.gif

>*

The Avengers don't really exist to me. I mean you can pretend they do, but it's really just Marvel saying, wouldn't it be cool if the were all together like the Justice League. But they don't fit together at all. They're just a bunch of comic book characters standing next to each other. Justice League are superheroes in the same vein and reality that compliment and have real interactions, that don't have to be forced, with each other.

This one series, Kingdom Come, isn't even barely possible with the Avengers. There's no balance. Half the characters would get terribly marginalized or suped up or forgotten, because literally...The Avengers is what? Everyone? And funny enough an Avengers movie would be easier to make than a Justice League movie, beause there's only maybe 1 person who has to be in the Avengers movie (Iron Man), but about 6 characters who'd have to be in the Justice League movie.

The question doesn't make sense, because you're asking if you like this squad of the best and most iconic DC heroes, or everyone in Marvel pretending to roll together...imo.

marvel and the avengers all day.

The only person I like on the JL is batman....he alone supports all the justice league imho.

THE PROBLEM WITH JL IS WE ARE SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAT WRITERS CAN'T ELABORATELY GET A GOOD ENOUGH SCRIPT IN HAND TO PORTRAY EVERY CHARACTER.

BUT JL>>>AVENGERS

JL. And I like marvel, but when I watched the avengers trailer, I kept thinking to myself, this would be sooo much cooler if it were superman and batman, Flash and GL taking on those alien invaders ala Justice league first episode. I mean, Hawkeye sucks and so does black widow. Also Justice League Unlimited is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I dont think any marvel animated or live action product will touch that show

The question wasnt dc or marvel, i like marvel better but justice leage>, sorry mr lee

This all depends on the line up for both squads. Is it originals vs originals or new members or both.

doesn't everyone claim Marvel over DC?
nerd.gif
...I mean I kinda disagree, because of Vertigo, but I get it.
Originally Posted by KingPiff

Cant talk comics on NT. No one actually knows what theyre talking about
by all means...educate us.

so this thread is about who you like better or who would win in a battle? no doubt that avengers would win, they have the hulk, god of thunder, genius in iron man and a super soldier

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

so this thread is about who you like better or who would win in a battle? no doubt that avengers would win, they have the hulk, god of thunder, genius in iron man and a super soldier

roll.gif

OwIMl.jpg

N5yqI.jpg

Always liked marvel way more then DC and I never liked Superman but Justice League > Avengers......i still watch the Justice League/Unlimited animated series

Back
Top Bottom