THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

really dropped a paragraph though.....all you had to do was tell the dude "no" 
Thats how alotta his replies are, sounding like a sour trick.

Goodluck getitng the stuff that you guys want, you dont need help from this bum.
iPod discounted? Zero chance.

A few weeks ago Office Depot or Office Max? had a great deal on 3 different ones.

Some of the deals I have going on right now, no waiting till black friday.
No mail in rebates for any of these items. Ask me how to get up to 25% off your cell phone bill.

AOC 32' tv $280 (this brand of tv is underrated, decent quality)
Samsung Vibrant T-Mobile $49 new line
Mytouch 4g Tmobile $130 new line $190 upgrade
Mytouch 3g slide Free new/upgrade
HTC HD7 $180 new line $220 upgrade
G2 $149 new line $199 upgrade
Blackberry 9700 T-Mobile $120 new/upgrade
Blackberry 9780 T-Mobile $120 new/upgrade
Blackberry 9300 T-Mobile Free new line $49 upgrade
Blackberry 9330 Sprint Free new line $49 upgrade
Blackberry Style Sprint $69 new/upgrade
HTC Evo $180 new/upgrade
Samsung Epic $199
Blackberry torch at&t $79 $120 upgrade
Blackberry bold 9700 $79 $120 upgrade

Any chance there is going to be a sale on buying the Evo straight up without a contract? I had mine stolen and gotta buy it full price 
ohwell.gif

This year's deals are pretty whack, Bestbuy is disappointing, Walmart pulls through again. Do you know if Walmart is price-matching everyone again?

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

These HDTV sales are deals but not Black Friday steals. Disappointing.

And what the hell is taking Fry's so long to reveal their ads?

FRYs only comes out in the LATimes, it's printed on the actual paper, not a flyer.
We'll see it Wednesday

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

FRYs only comes out in the LATimes, it's printed on the actual paper, not a flyer.
We'll see it Wednesday
Se primo, but didn't that joint come out a whole week before Black Friday last year?

I'm looking for a new LED HDTV for a better price, I'm gettin' anxious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by calikev34

Question
Westinghouse 40" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $298

Honestly how early would I have to camp out to get one of these
I don't think westinghouse's are that bad. I've had two for over 3 years and they both work like they just came out of the box and with correct calibration, the picture isn't too bad. I picked up this TV as well (search on SD forums, you can just go get it now and price match it on black friday)
I got a westinghouse 19" tv/monitor from bestbuy back in 06. It's still working and is fine for a monitor, the tv part is kinda whack though, lots of overscan. Honestly, BF is not the best time to buy a TV, for a few hundred more and with some patience you can get yourself a much better one if you look around.

still doing my reasearch...

my question now is plasma or lcd? I will be doing a lot of gaming and I worry about plasma burn.

^^got your twitter linked to your NT acct I see.. haha jp.. hella dumb to be at BB this early

sears got a nice sony LED 46incher for 900 right now. i might jump on the deal. but i dont need a new tv (._. )

I really do not see anythin i could or would wanna buy this year..may hit up the outlets..not sure though..i'm undecided right now..

Originally Posted by novaflight

still doing my reasearch...

my question now is plasma or lcd? I will be doing a lot of gaming and I worry about plasma burn.
We aren't in 2005 anymore, that worry doesn't really exist brother. 
happy.gif

RHYTHMentality wrote:
CincoSeisDos wrote:
We'll see it Wednesday

Se primo, but didn't that joint come out a whole week before Black Friday last year?

I'm looking for a new LED HDTV for a better price, I'm gettin' anxious. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nahh if anything maybe it came out on a Monday, but nothing sooner than that. I'll be surprised if it's not in tomorrows paper, but Wednesday is a lock. Smart strategy on their part that's for sure

Originally Posted by TiDE619

^^got your twitter linked to your NT acct I see.. haha jp.. hella dumb to be at BB this early
I agree but my boy told me earlier today that some people started to camp @ BB already and the owner was 'mirin the "motivation" and gave them iPads?

I hope there are some good deals on cyber Monday cause I really don't feel like camping out and fighting to save some cash on a few gifts lol

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by TiDE619

I agree but my boy told me earlier today that some people started to camp @ BB already and the owner was 'mirin the "motivation" and gave them iPads?
A couple in Florida have been "in line" since Friday.. got an ipad for being loyal. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by The Infamous

sears got a nice sony LED 46incher for 900 right now. i might jump on the deal. but i dont need a new tv (._. )

Im thinking about that TV too

JUST COPPED THE WESTINGHOUSE TV
Got it at original price (6something out the door)

ill be bringing the receipt back whenever the hell i want (friday or saturday) and ask for the price adjustment
here's their policy
http://www.target.com/Adj...?ie=UTF8&node=2223356011

i wont open it until then, but no camping out for it

worst case scenario is that i have to return it and ill get a refund ( CALL COOPERATE, there is NO restocking fee)
and if i return it, just buy it back on the spot or something.

The people in the electronic section were giving me a hard time about it telling me they dont have it and what not, (they might know what im up to)
So just go to customer service and tell them to bring it up. give them the DPCI: 008-09-0740 and they'll bring it to you.

Any chance there is going to be a sale on buying the Evo straight up without a contract? I had mine stolen and gotta buy it full price 
ohwell.gif

Best price would be possibly at $549

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by dontae

Samsung is the beat brand out right now... hands down I copped a 55in led its official
RIP if you're planning to play game on any Samsung TV . If you play video game, Samsung is the worst TV for game because they have the highest input lag. I suggest you do a little research when it come to TV unless you just want one for straight movie viewing

What's the best tv for gaming then all i have been looking at are Samsungs?
Which Samsung were you looking at? Though it is true about Samsung's having high input lag, there are many ways to reduce input lag significantly, mainly on the UN 6300.

Sharp is known for having very little input lag. I have found out that if you use a VGA cable, it will eliminate input lag completely. I use this for my Wii. I have a Samsung A650, which had the best PQ for quite some time. Game mode helps with my PS3 but the input lag is still noticable. But again there are a bunch of settings that can really reduce this. Ill check up on more TV's with minimal input lag though.
All newer 2009-2010 Samsung TV are crap when it come to console gaming. Unless you get a TN monitor which are computer monitors . They have the lowest input lag but the picture quality and viewing angles of TN monitor is inferior compare to HDTV monitor.  Yea in know It suck because who would have thought your old bulky CRT TV would actually out perform any modern HDTV when it come to video game.Also using a VGA cable on your HDTV is pointless because you're cancelling the benefit of HDTV. Might as well play on a CRT.

BrockBo. The best kind of TV for gaming right now is either Panasonic Plasma , Panasonic X2 LCD or LG Lg450 LCD.
Not to crap up this thread but right now I am looking at picking up a LED tv and was looking at Samsung and Sony.  How does the Sony compare for gaming to the Samsung??

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

JUST COPPED THE WESTINGHOUSE TV
Got it at original price (6something out the door)

ill be bringing the receipt back whenever the hell i want (friday or saturday) and ask for the price adjustment
here's their policy
http://www.target.com/Adj...?ie=UTF8&node=2223356011

i wont open it until then, but no camping out for it

worst case scenario is that i have to return it and ill get a refund ( CALL COOPERATE, there is NO restocking fee)
and if i return it, just buy it back on the spot or something.

The people in the electronic section were giving me a hard time about it telling me they dont have it and what not, (they might know what im up to)
So just go to customer service and tell them to bring it up. give them the DPCI: 008-09-0740 and they'll bring it to you.

how sure are you this will work?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by dontae

Samsung is the beat brand out right now... hands down I copped a 55in led its official
RIP if you're planning to play game on any Samsung TV . If you play video game, Samsung is the worst TV for game because they have the highest input lag. I suggest you do a little research when it come to TV unless you just want one for straight movie viewing

What's the best tv for gaming then all i have been looking at are Samsungs?
Which Samsung were you looking at? Though it is true about Samsung's having high input lag, there are many ways to reduce input lag significantly, mainly on the UN 6300.

Sharp is known for having very little input lag. I have found out that if you use a VGA cable, it will eliminate input lag completely. I use this for my Wii. I have a Samsung A650, which had the best PQ for quite some time. Game mode helps with my PS3 but the input lag is still noticable. But again there are a bunch of settings that can really reduce this. Ill check up on more TV's with minimal input lag though.
All newer 2009-2010 Samsung TV are crap when it come to console gaming. Unless you get a TN monitor which are computer monitors . They have the lowest input lag but the picture quality and viewing angles of TN monitor is inferior compare to HDTV monitor.  Yea in know It suck because who would have thought your old bulky CRT TV would actually out perform any modern HDTV when it come to video game.Also using a VGA cable on your HDTV is pointless because you're cancelling the benefit of HDTV. Might as well play on a CRT.

BrockBo. The best kind of TV for gaming right now is either Panasonic Plasma , Panasonic X2 LCD or LG Lg450 LCD.
Not to crap up this thread but right now I am looking at picking up a LED tv and was looking at Samsung and Sony.  How does the Sony compare for gaming to the Samsung??
sony less imput lag

Back
Top Bottom