The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

Highly doubt this will be the LAST season. If the ratings are good enough then they will continue. Its the type of show that can run a while if they want it. The creator is barely involed anymore so its all good if he gets slapped with enough cash

It was a solid episode that made good points about today's state of R&B and women's irrationality. It's always been about satire and many people on Twitter who are watching for the first time don't get it.

Can I tell my side of it though , Can I tell my side of it though , Can I tell my side of it though ... I was f***ed up bruh this how I explain every argument with my girlfriend that part was too much real life [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hate Tom cornbread self
He too soft on the white girl
I enjoyed it better than that usher episode though
But I hope gangstalicous and thugnificent make and appearance soon

Bro...I know y'all ain't really ****** with that episode but that **** was REAL... :pimp: :pimp:

I MESS with that episode man...y'all right it wasn't a lot of lulz but it was a good episode... If I was CB id be flattered :lol:

Bro...I know y'all ain't really ****** with that episode but that **** was REAL... :pimp: :pimp:

I MESS with that episode man...y'all right it wasn't a lot of lulz but it was a good episode... If I was CB id be flattered :lol:
I'm with you on that homie

Bro...I know y'all ain't really ****** with that episode but that **** was REAL...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I MESS with that episode man...y'all right it wasn't a lot of lulz but it was a good episode... If I was CB id be flattered
laugh.gif
Thought it was great, felt like vintage Boondocks. Song at the end was fire 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
First episode was cool.

This season is gonna have 20 episodes instead of the usual 15 per season.

Wonder what they have cooked up for the additional episodes.

still got the same boondocks feel to it...not mad or complainin, glad they're even back

found it funny how they touched on girls wanting to get beat...i remember cb fans sayin that after the rihanna incident :lol:

No bs though guys, Boondocks has been on a decline since season 3. Seasons 1 & 2 were the best in my opinion.

This first episode of season 4 was not trash (like some are saying) but it was just alright. It had the satire but it just wasn't really funny.

It was still a very watchable episode though.

As a kickoff to the season, I'm disappointed but since there is set to be 19 more episodes to this season, I'll give it a try.

Hopefully it picks up.

Ok episode. The Huey/Riley/Granddad episodes have always been my favorites so I'll hold off judgment until those episodes start rolling in.

This episode was 100% accurate tho :lol:

Missed it, watched the games, but I'll watch it when I get home tonight. I saw pieces and it was ok, it's only the first episode tho. 

Back
Top Bottom