The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

Episode sucked and I'm calling it.
It's an agenda to be really negative about black people on this show, no doubt in my mind. No positive takeaway or anything.

Agenda to be negative about black people? Get the **** out of here. So the previous three seasons weren't. Y'all sound like broads with these complaints.

Agenda to be negative about black people? Get the **** out of here. So the previous three seasons weren't. Y'all sound like broads with these complaints.

The satire has not hit the mark this season plain and simple. Past season insulted for a reason, they took it too an extreme to point out how ridiculous parts of the culture were. And to educate about a different point of view.

This season is feels like it is making fun of black people because there is no message behind it. The episodes are being written like it is the Cleveland Show or something. All the depth feels stripped away from the characters :smh:

-Add why has 3 out of the 4 episodes been about black females. The sisters writing this season sound like they got an axe to grind :smh:

Anyone defending this crap is straight up delusional sick.gifmean.gif

Last edited:
This episode was lame, Grandad shoulda been the actual pimp. What woulda been doper is if Crystal left A Pimp Named Slickback, came back to Grandad and he starts pimpin her as his bottom ***** for money. He opens his house up to more høes, gets himself outta debt and retire.

edit: :smh: looking back at this now that I'm older and wish I didn't say this kind of sh** , I'm better than that. Live & Learn I guess.

Last edited:
This episode was lame, Grandad shoulda been the actual pimp. What woulda been doper is if Crystal left A Pimp Named Slickback, came back to Grandad and he starts pimpin her as his bottom ***** for money. He opens his house up to more høes, gets himself outta debt and retire.

Sounds like some risky business

Wow. That was literally a male bashing episode. I guess they're getting payback?

I don't even....:smh:

This ***** donzo...where can I peep the Black Jesus trailers?

kinda sucks that boondocks went out like this

was hoping the final season was gonna go hard 
ohwell.gif

Wow. That was literally a male bashing episode. I guess they're getting payback?

I don't even....:smh:

This ***** donzo...where can I peep the Black Jesus trailers?

Should hit in a couple days. Adult Swim Showcase is tomorrow, and they're looking at a late summer premiere

So far its looking like the female writers are just using the show to express how they feel about their issues within black culture.

I gotta be the only one ENJOYING this season. Me and my friends mouths were hanging when Ruckus brought that women in and it all fell apart. Remember this is related to that educated black women wanting to find a good black man thing. We talked about that stuff months ago on multiple threads. They just made a episode about it

You know whats sad, the animation on this season is amazing, I have never seen this much detail in any other season, I can't wait for a fight scene, but as far as the arc, I already know its gonna be corny.

I thought it was just me who thought these writers have an agenda. Seems like these episodes are about making the characters look as foolish and negative as possible.

This show will forever have three seasons to me. This season is the Rocky V of the Boondocks.

I thought last night episode was the funniest out of all them, solely because of Uncle Ruckus and the white lady. They had me :rofl:

I don't think there's an agenda. The writers just suck at the task they've been given: write what you think Boondocks should be. But there is no message, terribly obvious satire...just bad

Back
Top Bottom