The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

he was shown mouthing KG on their way into thetunnel too... his cockyness is awesome

^If BJennings is actually a Niketalker, odds are he would've seen the habitual line stepper thread, and that response in the video was just. In a way he sort of repped that tap tap pull in the video.

Dude is now one of my favorite players. The NT goon that made it

Dude was jawwin at KG tonight after they won.

THANK YOU.

KG is the most irritable, annoying, player in the leauge. Dude talks so much unnecessary trash non stop and no one ever says anything back. I want someone to slap the +*@@ out of KG and shut his loud mouth up.

BJ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Dude was jawwin at KG tonight after they won.

THANK YOU.

KG is the most irritable, annoying, player in the leauge. Dude talks so much unnecessary trash non stop and no one ever says anything back. I want someone to slap the +*@@ out of KG and shut his loud mouth up.

BJ
pimp.gif

jennings hasnt done anything in this league to be able to talk like that....

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^son has heart. he somewhat reminds me of a rookie AI... except for the numbers of course.

oh nobody is questioning his heart just cant be doing than when you are A. a rookie and B... to someone who has done  so much for the game

He can't let Garnett punk him. Garnett probably respects/ likes when players talk back. Don't think it's a disrespect thing.

Brandon jennings

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Everything is good with me and KG, just friendly trash talk..... It was funny though. I respect him. We don't come off hard or anything, but where not pushovers either. Great win tonight[/h3]

I can't blame Jennings for being pumped up. That was only the 3rd time since the year 2010 began that he shot 50% from the field. Gotta celebrate every one of those occasions cause it only happens once a month.

Originally Posted by JD617

I can't blame Jennings for being pumped up. That was only the 3rd time since the year 2010 began that he shot 50% from the field. Gotta celebrate every one of those occasions cause it only happens once a month.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i really havent seen anything from jennings after he called out farmar on twitter
laugh.gif

enlighten me on this

also, anyone have the vid of him and KG trash talkin?

Back
Top Bottom