The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

Originally Posted by JD617

I can't blame Jennings for being pumped up. That was only the 3rd time since the year 2010 began that he shot 50% from the field. Gotta celebrate every one of those occasions cause it only happens once a month.
Truuth 
laugh.gif

He still my favorite Rookie though, just less shots please!

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^son has heart. he somewhat reminds me of a rookie AI... except for the numbers of course.
oh nobody is questioning his heart just cant be doing than when you are A. a rookie and B... to someone who has done  so much for the game
Nah. He's A. got swagger and B. did it to someone who's routinely barked at others.

Here is the vid of Bjennings talking +#!* to punk %%% KG:

**BONUS - here's KG gettin his dome rocked:

anim_2a00ca20-7883-d044-2d57-5935770cd135.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Dude was jawwin at KG tonight after they won.

THANK YOU.

KG is the most irritable, annoying, player in the leauge. Dude talks so much unnecessary trash non stop and no one ever says anything back. I want someone to slap the +*@@ out of KG and shut his loud mouth up.

BJ
pimp.gif

jennings hasnt done anything in this league to be able to talk like that....

Knowing KG he probably started it.
Since when do you need to be an NBA vet to talk trash when playing ball?

Jennings
pimp.gif

Dude was jawwin at KG tonight after they won.

THANK YOU.

KG is the most irritable, annoying, player in the leauge. Dude talks so much unnecessary trash non stop and no one ever says anything back. I want someone to slap the +*@@ out of KG and shut his loud mouth up.

BJ
pimp.gif

jennings hasnt done anything in this league to be able to talk like that....

Knowing KG he probably started it.
Since when do you need to be an NBA vet to talk trash when playing ball?

Jennings
pimp.gif

basically. This ain't the military, where you can't say anything to someone that outranks you, they're all on level ground on the court
pimp.gif
I'm sure KG started it.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

bucks are the hottest team in the east right now, good stuff

Bogut is finally healthy and has been taking charge of the paint lately...BJ doing a great job directing traffic...Salmons, Delfino and Ersan hitting shots...starting to come together.

I think he is all around great maybe a bit gold at points but the game i believe lands .Good luck

yes i guess it was more competitive with KG during the sense he was at his home town or something or just in words and facts. But just checking game and on commercial.theyre down by nine. hahahaha!!clippers..Lets see him run that guard.

Back
Top Bottom