The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

That might have actually been Brandon then, Malik acts like a fool. He tried to catch me heat on here and my facebook, had to change my passwords and whatnot...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

but why was he impersonating him like he was him....
Because that's the closest he's going to get to having NBA fans of him.
Damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

think the kid just has insecurity issues..

why i went after him to begin with
No longer committed to USC, 2008 three-star prospect Malik Story has a new school at the top of his list and will visit the Big East power next week.

"I'm visiting Georgetown from the 14th to the 17th," said Story. "Right now Georgetown is my top school."

My verification from around this time, which i didn't share..

Story was searching for a program--and he/his HS coach--1 of 3 he had last year were calling many places up. He never had an offer--or official visit offered--he was given okay to come out on his own dime and check out the school--which he never followed through on.
laugh.gif

Allen I knew that all along...He should have never left Artesia in the first place, he followed BJ to Oak Hill, dumbest mistake he ever made...Or he shouldhave stayed with his USC commit, but he thinks hes "too big". I shouldnt talk, hes still my boy lol.

Don't blame him for leaving Artesia...all the guys were leaving (Harden, Sidney, etc) and the coaches were forced out by administration SMH.

Lock this thread, moron posing as BJ and his boyfriend saying yea its him. SMH. get off NT and go to school and learn how to type proper english
smh.gif
dont tellpeople your gonna hook them up when your broke **$ cant even do it. If you say you wanna hook people up then make sure you got the money to do it if your aregonna CLAIM to be somebody.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Don't blame him for leaving Artesia...all the guys were leaving (Harden, Sidney, etc) and the coaches were forced out by administration SMH.

He would have been go to player...I would have stayed local, maybe Mater Dei, but he followed BJ of course when PAT BARRETT told him not to...Garf at 5 StarCamp had a looooong talk with him about college and how he needs 2 get his stuff together. Feel bad for throwing him under the bus but he needs to get put onblast eventually...

There needs to be a thread for ME.....Russell Westbrook.....the guy who took BJ to school a few nights ago.

(Hey, I can pretend to be someone too right?)

I'm not going to even pretend like I know Malik, but considering how many high schools he has been at, and he bolted IU seemingly for no real reason, thekid obviously has some maturity/growing up to do.

yall mad cuz I get paid 2 do dis?none yall even play d1, so hate while ya can even u e. And it was BJ 4 awhile but he mostly lurks u idiots

Back
Top Bottom