The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Nah bro, Da Brat. She got the draws the first night

D0FDB3E4-36AB-4E6E-8A7C-D9C0D5750E66.gif

Went to go see Zola tonight, and our boy Jason Mitchell was in it playing a Tampa goon. I know the movie was filmed in 2018 before he got tossed in the bushes, but it was good to see him "working"

He got shot in the neck, and bled out while laying in a bed though. |l:ohwell:

Because last season was bad I'm just starting the new season. I really liked the first episode.

Tracy done got badder. Got damn, booty and tiddies just everywhere

Poppa is growing up fast

Kandi is basically playing herself

That felt good seeing Trig get revenge for Jake.

Perry and Johnny being friends is weird. Did the writers watch last season? Dude is becoming the dad Johnny never had and ****. Now Perry is some sort of good guy?

Babies about to start talking soon and nobody has named him yet

Ungrateful ****

That sex club was boring

I still don't understand the Lance and Vic Mensa stuff

Awwww she's naming him Ronnie, not only is he the son of a rapist, but he's named after a murdering drunk **** up.

What happen to Jason Weaver? Bruce Jenner not only ran him out the house, but out of Chicago?

The mental gymnastics you have to grow through watching this show is ridiculous. I don’t even understand why we’re still touching base on 30 different types of LGBTQ

I still don’t know what these episodes are leading to or what the point of Douda getting shot was for.

Reggie bodyguard still getting employed after getting Reg pack up ?:rofl:

Jake really a herb.

Kev’s mom has zero motherly instinct at all. ***** talking about she’s not ready to be a grandparent, like you not even a decent regular parent.

Emmitt really named after Emmitt Till :smh:

All of buddy old jawns really cool with each other :pimp:. I didn’t even realize Tiff and Emmitt were older than Keisha.

They really named that baby Ronny, everyone involved can go to

Kev’s mom has zero motherly instinct at all. ***** talking about she’s not ready to be a grandparent, like you not even a decent regular parent.

All of buddy old jawns really cool with each other :pimp:. I didn’t even realize Tiff and Emmitt were older than Keisha.

:lol:

When Emmett used to mess with Keisha when she was in high school I was thinking aren't YOU too old for her. Then they pulled up with the track coach like it was normal.

:rofl: @ Emmett talking with Nina like they damn equals.

I'm at least glad they spared me a scene of Kiesha taking the baby back from Tabitha Brown. Would've been cringe and sad.

Is Kevin some beginner at getting hype ****? Man left in the middle of the day for a game ppl camp out for. Ol dumbass. I thought he was lying and went to drink.

That free food and free clothes community **** is hilarious. Stopping that kid car jacker :lol:

:rofl: @ if they named the baby Job. The name Ronnie came to her in a nightmare :lol:

I don't know why Trig thought he could clear out dude from the trap house and think Imani had a plan on taking care of those battered women. At least he's getting the lesson he can't replace the police. Saw that one couple ending horribly once they were introduced.

I'm surprised Emmett aint see his daddy at the party.

:rofl:

and putting signs up.

Mayor Lightfoot better take notice on how to clean up her city :ohwell:
Lena's ideas of what would make the community in Chicago better are crazy. Very clear they didn't talk to any urban developers or just black community leaders.

Last edited:
Big dude bullied Vic Mensa... handled him with hands the first time... pulls the fire out the second time... Trigg apprehends dude... Dude gets loose and bucks and Vic and ends putting lead in him, smh. His BM, smh. That’s why I don’t get involved in domestic violence or fights between couples

“Ronnie”

For such a ladies man, Emmitt looked lost as hell and desperate at the swingers party. They run a restaurant, sell edibles but Tiff needs a side gig as a BARTENDER??

WHY IS TIFF SIDE HUSTLING AS A BARTENDER WHEN THEY OWN A BUSINESS???

Kev = JOE BTFSPLK
Always walking around dejected FB452D51-47F5-48D8-9A89-820A38FEB2DE.jpeg

Poppa and Kev both suckers, now they trying to recruit Jake into suckerdom

She was a bartender? I thought she was selling edibles and weed at that orgy which Lala was suppose to be doing anyway.

Also it's a stretch to say Tiff owns a business :lol: She just started something with that weed infused food hustle with Lala and its successful. Other than that she sells weed. She's a plug.

Emmett owns that restaurant.

Men's ideas of what would make the community in Chicago better are crazy. Very clear they didn't talk to any urban developers or just black community leaders.

It's silly, because these people are supposed to really be from Chicago. They don't try to highlight the city or be anywhere close to authentic at all.

You mean to tell me, Kev waited in line and went to that dusty *** hood spot to play a game that looks like og Crash Team Racing?

I was wondering why they even showed them playing. They could have left it to the imagination instead of showing it. And they showed it for a while too, like they actually used part of their budget and were proud of it.

-Dre got hair braided just like Brat in '94.

-She named that baby after a drunk child killing loser, my condolences.

-What happened to Kev's drinking problem? Why are Trig and Douda like father and son now? I could've swore Trig came to town seeking vengeance for his brother. And speaking of vengeance, I guess the "who shot Douda?" storyline is buried?

-Poppa is so lame, I hate him. As my man, the real mayor of Chicago, once said:

-That hood Xanadu montage was so corny, it didn't help it looked so gloomy.

-Jake's nose all wide open:smh:

*I had more notes, but this episode was so terrible, I don't feel like typing out any more:lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom