The Closet Collector Is a Scam

when you go to the website the sneakers are now bootleg prices
roll.gif
which site? his? cuz that other one that dude posted was fake from the get

just found this vid on youtube...dude obviously got some grey market pairs and he's shouting out closet collector lol

just found this vid on youtube...dude obviously got some grey market pairs and he's shouting out closet collector lol

That's Jersey Deep ( I think that's how he spells his name) He's just 1 of the replica reviewers that make fun of Da Closet Collector for overcharging on fake shoes.

Did OP get a refund? Don't feel like going through 8 pages on my phone browser
yup got refunded by my credit card company. they did a chargeback. he never refunded me. 

this ******** nikka stuttering tryin to explain it lol the only reason those "rumors" are out is cuz of the great ppl in this thread

Last edited:
yup got refunded by my credit card company. they did a chargeback. he never refunded me. 

this ******** nikka stuttering tryin to explain it lol the only reason those "rumors" are out is cuz of the great ppl in this thread

Nice bro good stuff

everyone on nt should ship to TCC a rotten egg or some sh*t like that or just like a piece of paper saying "F*ck you TCC"

Last edited:
T see see t see see fam haha. 15 % off summer sale free shipping? Lmao this is def the most akward video he has ever made. Good job guys on destroying this dude. Lol at NTers worldstarin him haha

Back
Top Bottom