The College Basketball Post

Malik Monk was giving the whole team the business. NBA range pull up 3s, driving thru the lane punching it down. Arkansas is getting a good one.

Kevaughn Allen is averaging over 20 ppg @ Peach Jam. Glad UF picked him up instead of A. Grandstaff 

That was as is impressive a game I've seen from a kid in a while - since Team Penny is actually pretty good.

I can't see E1T1 losing Peach Jam tho.

That Malik Monk show was def impressive. I honestly didn't realize he was that high. What's up with VJ king? I've seen he's dropped in the latest super 60.

And has anyone seen Jayshaun Agosto lately? He's dunking now at 5'9 playing pg for a team that was ranked #8 in the nation at years end.

I have a feeling he's going to be a great 4 year college Guard...and a pro down the line.

UAA finals 

STAT LEADERS

SCORING

1. Mustapha Heron (New Heights) — 23 PPG

2. Jaylen Brown (Game Elite) — 22 PPG

3. Diamond Stone (Young Legends) — 20.3 PPG

4. Chase Vassell (Canada Elite) — 20.3 PPG

5. Tevin Mack (Carolina Wolves) — 20.2 PPG

6. Samir Doughty (Team Philly) — 20.2 PPG

7. Jimmy Whitt (KC Run GMC) — 18 PPG

8. Marquese Chriss (Team Superstar) — 18 PPG

9. Brady Twombly (Gamepoint) — 17.3 PPG

10. Austin Armstead (Team Superstar) — 16 PP  

REBOUNDING

1. Diamond Stone (Young Legends) — 10.75 RPG

2. Marsalis Johnson (Aim High) — 9.75 RPG

3. Jordan Dallas (Gamepoint) — 9.25 RPG

4. Josh Jackson (1 Nation) — 8.6 RPG

5. Peter Agba (Team Felton) — 8.5 RPG

ASSISTS

1. Josh McFolley (1 Nation) — 3.8 APG

2. Colby Jackson (Team Vegas Elite) — 3.75 APG

3. Sammy Foreman (Philly Pride) — 3.4 APG

Hi guys,

Never post in here, but maybe some of you in the know of yoru favourite CB squads can provide some info. Which D1 NCAA Mens's Basketball teams are coming over to Europe for exhibition games this and next month? It seems like the information is sparse on the Internet, so I thought I'd try here.

All I know is that Providence College will be playing at least 4 games in Italy next month August 12-22. Also, Michigan, Temple, Alabama and Iowa will be coming over to Europe, but I don't know exactly where or when. Finally, Canada's Senior Mens' Basketball team will be over next month, but again dates are TBD.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! Starving for some live college basketball over here!

Peace
F Sharp005

Stephen B : You know anything about Quentin Goodin ? I hope UF gets in on his recruitment

Personally I like his game,he's not really that hyped here in KY but he will definitely win Mr.Basketball though. He's got offers from some high profile schools including Indiana and Michigan.I've heard he definitely wants to stay close to home though,he's took a couple visits to UK and Louisville but no offer from either.If he gets an offer from either he would probably go there but as of now his to closest offers are Indiana and Tennessee so if nothing changes he will probably go to Indiana...I wouldn't know how to classify his game really,he can pass but he can also score both at a pretty equal rate,he's pretty athletic too,he's only like 6'2 but he gets boards if I remember correctly he put up a triple double in one of his last games last season 22 points,13 assists and 10 boards I was impressed :lol:

Big.

Dedric Lawson to Memphis,like nobody saw that coming :lol:

Ray Spalding #66 overall in the class of 2015 and Top ranked player from KY commits to Louisville

Zimmerman cuts Louisville form his list..Down to 7

Last edited:
I don't know how real his jumper is but dropping 40 against team penny with the range he was hitting from means the potential is prolly there. If he grows a couple more inches too, prolly headed toward the top of that '16 class especially since Maker prolly reclassifies.

Back
Top Bottom