The College Basketball Post

LMAO also Kentrell Barkley is playing too (plays on Maker's team) the high schooler who got punched by PJ Hairston at the YMCA

He's going to press charges
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Jaylen Brown is already a grown man. Looks like a clone of Stanley Johnson

Thon Maker could be so much better defensively, he gets pushed around way too easily, doesn't care. These games don't emphasize defense though

Last edited:
:lol: word, it's E's fault Stan didn't take the bag from PayPalCal :smh: wanted to keep Stan on the west coast all to himself. Now I gotta stay up all night during the season to watch greatness unfold :rolleyes

Canadian Jermaine Haley 2016 has committed to Washington.

Been hearing a ton of hype, he's from vancouer so i havent seen him, supposedly a 6'6 point guard,

He'd didn't make any national team squad, so I would be super skeptical If I were a UW fan.

Last edited:

Been hearing a ton of hype, he's from vancouer so i havent seen him, supposedly a 6'6 point guard,

He'd didn't make any national team squad, so I would be super skeptical If I were a UW fan.
I keep seeing Kyle Anderson as a comparison.

wow I don't know man.

But I don't know, every significant prospect canada has ever produced has played on the national team, I don't think our 16 and 17 year olds are so deep that if he's really this high major talent then i don't know how he didn't make it.

shrug, I obviously hope im wrong. Disappointed he's not on the cadet national team this summer.

also more random UW canadian recruit info.

tristan etienne seems like kind of a stiff when I saw him play, wasn't really impressed, seems like a 4 year back up big.

That's a bad comparison at 6'6...
laugh.gif
Just what I keep seeing...guess he's not done growing, supposedly

wow I don't know man.

But I don't know, every significant prospect canada has ever produced has played on the national team, I don't think our 16 and 17 year olds are so deep that if he's really this high major talent then i don't know how he didn't make it.

shrug, I obviously hope im wrong. Disappointed he's not on the cadet national team this summer.

also more random UW canadian recruit info.

tristan etienne seems like kind of a stiff when I saw him play, wasn't really impressed, seems like a 4 year back up big.
Hope he pans out for Romar's sake.

2014 is going to be hard to watch.

LOL at u knowing what Rancho is... Or maybe you just watch Workaholics??

I will say one thing... Stan is in the gym 24/7.
"Cucamonga Cracka Killas"

Someone cue the Cal strut gif. He's got the attention of an NC product and needs to get the **** out

Last edited:

I lived in Rancho for a couple months

+ Still have family who live out that way Rancho/Ontario/Claremont

Last edited:

"Cucamonga Cracka Killas"

Someone cue the Cal strut gif. He's got the attention of an NC product and needs to get the **** out

Is it a big consideration for you in your evaluation of schools who they are recruiting at the guard positions?

Not really because I have almost every school I need except for Kentucky
. Whatever school is recruiting other guys I’m not really concerned about it. 

Can you elaborate on what you are looking for with Kentucky?

I Just have a lot of prestigious schools on me that have offered me scholarships like Carolina, Duke
, NC State, Florida
Arizona
, it’s a long list but I don’t have interest from Kentucky.

Fair to say you are hoping for Kentucky interest?

Definitely. Kentucky is known to produce great guards and I’m pretty sure that every guard wants interest from Kentucky. 

In your opinion Dennis, is Kentucky the best school at producing guards?

I’m not going to say all that, but they are known for having good guards.

What’s your relationship like with the Duke staff?

I’m real close with the Duke staff, I talk and text with them every week and we joke around about stuff. They tell me that i’m their guy and they want me to come in and be their point guard. 

DON'T LIKE THAT **** AT ALL!!! :smh:

Son... :x

I know there are guys in bucem's rec league who can do this, but he LEGIT dunked from the FT line...

Dennis, my man, John Wall would be proud of you. Make the right choice. :smokin

This :smokin

In other news Antonio Blakeney cut his list to 7.... UK,Louisville,Oregon,USC,Missouri,FSU,and LSU

UK offered V.J. King

Big high school cheating scandal broke in KY today too early to tell but may affect Fresno St. guard Emmanuel Owootoah always wondered what a kid from Canada was doing playing in Eastern KY :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom