The College Basketball Post

do you guys see this as an unpredictable season as far as champs go or is it one of those to where its very strong at top and basically comes down to 4 teams or so?
UK,Duke,or Arizona in my opinion....
UK, Duke, Zona are Tier 1....

Wisky, UNC, Kansas, Florida, L'Ville, Texas are Tier 2....

...in my opinion.
I don't think Florida is Tier 2 
embarassed.gif

And I might even move Wisconsin up t Tier 1 and just call it the Final Four right there. It's gonna be a fun season. I've been watching all the college ball 30 for 30s on Netflix. Survive and Advance, the Big east one, there might be another. It all starts tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Not my top 4 but for the sake of something different - UK, UNC, Arizona, and wild card pick if Thomas is eligible - Oklahoma.

Thump my chest? Ok..

Johnnies program is dead, safe to say. Lavin will be out in the next two years and another **** *** recycled coach will take his place. Massielo would be a great higher but after USF, I doubt they go down that route.

Seen Briscoe a lot this summer, I'ma big fan of his on the college level. Think he'll be a very nice fit at UK. Him and Ulis next year could be real good in the backcourt next year. Still have to think UK another couple from this class.

Excited for tomorrow!

Think one of the favorites (UK, Duke, Zona, Wisc) gets it this year but UCONN is prolly my dark horse again.

Last edited:
Thump my chest? Ok..

Johnnies program is dead, safe to say. Lavin will be out in the next two years and another **** *** recycled coach will take his place. Massielo would be a great higher but after USF, I doubt they go down that route.

Seen Briscoe a lot this summer, I'ma big fan of his on the college level. Think he'll be a very nice fit at UK. Him and Ulis next year could be real good in the backcourt next year. Still have to think UK another couple from this class.

Excited for tomorrow!

Think one of the favorites (UK, Duke, Zona, Wisc) gets it this year but UCONN is prolly my dark horse again.

Mr. Hamilton is READY. So is big Brimah.

Bryce dejean jones is going to eat. forgot he transferred to ISU.

gonna take the role of Deandre Kane and probably do even better

We're about to see these dudes prove if they were worth the bags. I think $MU will be good this year.

Last edited:
Donnie Tyndall has first meeting with NCAA investigators Tuesday,on a side note can't wait to see VCU wash Tennessee tonight...

Thump my chest? Ok..

Excited for tomorrow!

I don't even see them canning Lavin. They don't care enough to get rid of someone long as the program is run cleanly. Only reason they canned Norm was because dudes started threatening to not donate anymore to the school. I think Lavin quits before he gets fired. From what I've heard, he would've taken the USC job if they offered it to him.

My pick to cut down the nets in Indy....the Arizona Wildcats. RHJ blows up, wins P12 POTY, All-American.

You guys think the light will go on this year for Dawson at Mich. State? Dude is a freak athlete bc something is just missing with him.

Back
Top Bottom