The College Basketball Post

I'm going to the gym. Forget this, man. My time is valuable.
With the amount that you post, I would have never guessed.
this is so 2005ish....

nt mobile at work > 

nthat.gif
 ......mog act like we on nokias 

LOL. Did you miss Memphis in the preseason? I'm more shocked that this is a shock to you.

I gave up on Memphis and Pastner after his 2nd season, tired of them landing high profile recruits and doing nothing with them .. Pastner was supposed to follow in Cal's footsteps but all he learned was how to drop the bag off :smh:

The feet, the hands, the touch, the understanding of body position...Okafor in single coverage is an automatic bucket.

Last edited:
^^ Jahlil was feasting early. MSU refuses to be put down. Winslow playing pretty well. MSU has some foul trouble to deal with and oh yeah, they got a point guard named tum-tum. 

I need updates. Stuck at work...
Same, trying to get to a TV though.
Foul trouble plaguing Izzo, Dawson most notably with 2. Wollenman has to play minutes, actually hit a midrange jumper off a Nairn, Jr., assist. Duke not allowing Trice to get off. Took a difficult, deep three and missed most recently.

Okafor is money on the block. Willing passer. Altering shots on the defensive end. Winslow no hesitation in his offense, been to the line twice. Also hit an important three.

Duke struggling with these back line rotations.

Okafor needs to touch the ball every time down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom