The College Basketball Post

Tourney-wise:

Texas can beat UK with Isaiah Taylor back and the litany of postmen that they can throw at UK. They actually should have won the earlier matchup, but shoddy guard play did them in.

Gonzaga has the bigs to play with UK, they penetrate well and they are scrappy.  They can give UK a game. It would come down to if Gonzaga can stop Dakari off the bench.

UVA can beat UK.. They rebound well for a small team and the pressure and tenacity that UVA plays with may stifle those guards and disrupt them from just feeding the post.  UK's key here would be Ulis off the bench, as UVA's guards are just as big as UK's, but probably more skilled and are better defenders than most teams they will see across the country,

LSU can play with UK.. their problem is shooting and consistency.. but they can beat them if Quarterman and Gray play a good game, which is debatable.

Aside from the teams already mentioned, like Duke.. Which I think can and will beat UK.. It will be a reeeally easy road to the title for UK.

^^ I'll agree with most of that except Texas,even with Taylor I think UK would still win by double digits.As for the rest,I don't see UK meeting any of them in the tourney with the exception of possibly Duke in the Final 4.I don't think UVA or Wisky will make it out of their region.Im gonna go out on a limb and say Wisky will have the toughest road,for some reason I see their region being loaded this year.

^^ I'll agree with most of that except Texas,even with Taylor I think UK would still win by double digits.As for the rest,I don't see UK meeting any of them in the tourney with the exception of possibly Duke in the Final 4.I don't think UVA or Wisky will make it out of their region.Im gonna go out on a limb and say Wisky will have the toughest road,for some reason I see their region being loaded this year.
I think Texas is an elite 8 team, and better if they get their head out of their ***** and unleash Myles Turner.  UK won that game because of Cauley-Stein.. but mainly because 9 of his points came at the FT line, on some verrry questionable calls.  They lost by 12 and it was tied at half-time.  I think UT is going to be a problem for most teams, once they get their speedy PG back.

I swear sometimes it's so frustrating watching teams with good big men. Just get the ball into your big, how difficult is that lol. Okafor wrecks every time he touches it then you go away from him for some reason

Watching Gonzaga BYU over the weekend it was the same thing lol

Edit: As I typed that they finally get him two touches and he gets two baskets

Last edited:
When did Duke become so selfish 
mean.gif

Anyone been to a Duke game before?

What are some must-do sites and experiences when in Durham?

Anyone been to a Duke game before?

What are some must-do sites and experiences when in Durham?
I went to a Duke game when I was at U of Maryland.  (MD won BTW)  The game itself is a must!  Hands down one of the best places to see a game.

Soletez is a pretty cool boutique in Durham.

Not gonna lie, Towns impressed me a ton against Louisville had me sort of thinking maybe he's in the convo but Okafor tonight reaffirms everything 

Back
Top Bottom