The College Basketball Post

HUGE DROP OFF :frown: ... That's the last thing we need to happen.

C'mon NCAA, do the right thing and let the kid play. Not his fault his handlers running a shady operation :smh:
At media day Cal said "Everything is good to go" so I'm taking that as a good sign.....Humphries wouldn't start in Skals spot anyway,they would probably start Marcus Lee,I think.

At media day Cal said "Everything is good to go" so I'm taking that as a good sign.....Humphries wouldn't start in Skals spot anyway,they would probably start Marcus Lee,I think.
Lee at the 5 and Poythress at the 4?  That'd be a small pair in the paint.

This this FWIW but KU "insiders" saying they will be pleasantly surprised if Diallo is cleared this season.

frown.gif

Thought it was widely assumed that neither Diallo or Skal would be eligible this year.

Lauri Markkanen to Arizaon.

Such a good shooter, it won't matter how rigid and uncreative Sean Miller is as an offensive coach.

I attended Georgetown's midnight madness last night good times would upload more pics but my phone is currently missing. Did get a good shot of 2 chainz (who's actually ridiculous tall)

Lauri Markkanen to Arizaon.

Such a good shooter, it won't matter how rigid and uncreative Sean Miller is as an offensive coach.

Smh at Roy missing when Markkanen's Pops played for Roy at Kansas :smh: . Would have been smooth pick-up.

Last edited:
This chick from Louisville is disgusting. All this for book sales, this chick even contacted the ncaa. :lol:

ESPN got her and the usual tour of Conn. Sportcenter and la Batard

What a clown

Last edited:
This chick from Louisville is disgusting. All this for book sales, this chick even contacted the ncaa. :lol:

ESPN got her and the usual tour of Conn. Sportcenter and la Batard

What a clown

End of the day, Pitino and his program done goofed. You can't pull that whole "I had no idea any of this was going on" crap anymore.

End of the day, Pitino and his program done goofed. You can't pull that whole "I had no idea any of this was going on" crap anymore.
I feel you but I'm just speaking on the slime ball and just usual low down dirty bird. Doing this for attention. Rick def goofed. But it will blow over just like him getting sucked off in the restaurant. That dude litterally runs that city.

Back
Top Bottom