The College Basketball Post

Can i get my man Larry Krystkowiak to a real program? Minnesota should not have more ESPN Top 100 recruits in 2016 with what that dude has been doing consistently and recently.

Can i get my man Larry Krystkowiak to a real program? Minnesota should not have more ESPN Top 100 recruits in 2016 with what that dude has been doing consistently and recently.

He's probably just hanging out in Utah until an NBA team calls again

Anybody have any idea where you can cop an always repping Syracuse shirt?

Can't find it online anywhere
Looked everywhere online too and nothing
Cuse fans should cop the "Pearl" tee instead. It's dope.

GAMEDAY BABY! Let's get to Houston.

I think I'm in the major minority, but I feel more confident in this game against Nova than I did against Maryland. Maryland's size scared me a lot. I think Perry will continue to do his thing and Lucas will grab 10 boards again. The key is obviously if Nova can keep up their hot shooting and how well Graham/Mason can check Arcidiacano. 

Bad news for KU is Graham is apparently sick, Mason is bothered by a hip/foot injury, and BG won't play today (which I don't think is a huge deal) ...but Graham/Mason not being 100% isn't ideal.

duke had the hype of being a top 5 team and possibly be repeating but now their ceiling was the elite 8? 

I'll give you guys the soft interior D since jefferson went down with injury. But there was no reason for jeter and obi to be under utilized how they were this season. top recruit and mcdonalds AA riding the bench getting no significant burn. Obi was supposed to give solid help inside as well. 

Number 1 recruiting class coming into this season with solid role players. 

They underachieved. 

#2 class next year unless Bolden chooses Duke.

So dakich said Bob knight once brought a shotgun to practice and was waving it around...
We need Season on the Brink pt 2 ASAP

So dakich said Bob knight once brought a shotgun to practice and was waving it around...
We need Season on the Brink pt 2 ASAP

:lol: Knight would not have kept his job very long in the social media age.

Anybody have any idea where you can cop an always repping Syracuse shirt?

Can't find it online anywhere

Looked everywhere online too and nothing
Cuse fans should cop the "Pearl" tee instead. It's dope.

GAMEDAY BABY! Let's get to Houston.
I think I'm in the major minority, but I feel more confident in this game against Nova than I did against Maryland. Maryland's size scared me a lot. I think Perry will continue to do his thing and Lucas will grab 10 boards again. The key is obviously if Nova can keep up their hot shooting and how well Graham/Mason can check Arcidiacano. 

Bad news for KU is Graham is apparently sick, Mason is bothered by a hip/foot injury, and BG won't play today (which I don't think is a huge deal) ...but Graham/Mason not being 100% isn't ideal.

The Pearl tee wasn't even available on campus. It was team only I think. Tried to get it a few places online and on campus with no luck :/ Maybe it's available now? I didn't have any luck when it first dropped but there was definitely demand for it.

Last edited:
Nike hasn't made any for sale. They made them for like everybody else even like LSU and **** smfh

Puppets. Then celebrity sightings. And this half crooked crew.

Amateur status CBS.

Maybe they know final four is on tbs and just don't care? Looks like Oregon doesn't care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom