The College Basketball Post

Who has the scoop on this Preston cat other than what has been said?

From my eyes...6'9, smooth, not super explosive but athletic. Fine shooter, little to no post game, good handle...what else?

My perspective (seen him at least 10x in person)

Pros: 6-10, can handle, the potential to be a good shooter. Good athlete. Enormous potential. Rebounds

Cons: thinks he's Lebron and over dribbles, thinks he's a 3 but doesn't have the foot speed. Questionable IQ. And there's some baggage

Overall I think he can be a pro.

My perspective (seen him at least 10x in person)

Pros: 6-10, can handle, the potential to be a good shooter. Good athlete. Enormous potential. Rebounds

Cons: thinks he's Lebron and over dribbles, thinks he's a 3 but doesn't have the foot speed. Questionable IQ. And there's some baggage

Overall I think he can be a pro.
Great insight. Thanks.

Needed that one after striking out on Ayton, Sexton, and Brown.

“I just felt comfortable with Coach Self, I felt comfortable with KT and the rest of the staff," said Preston, who actually signed with the Jayhawks earlier this week. "I felt like they had my best interests at heart both as a player and as a person.”

^^^^^ Only thing I keep seeing mentioned is that he was a fan of the Devils Cabbage....Tried looking around the UVA boards more but I can only take so much of their elitist attitude.

Tony coached Klay for a season and we know how much he loves MJ so I wouldn't think that would be it although I know Nichols does partake

Back
Top Bottom