The College Basketball Post

Florida or Kansas are already out in front. Can't dribble or pass and can't shoot anymore, either. He could find his way, but right now he stinks.

Zion is the real deal.

To be fair, he looked pretty similar to Jerelle who went on to become one of the best players in the country. Change of scene is good for both parties.

JTIII's player development though has been awful. It's a joke dude still has that job.

I'd take Copeland at UF in a heartbeat, Vern played well for us after not doing much at Georgetown. Hell , I want Govan as well

Idk,only seen highlights..But between him and Christian Brown could be some good talent coming out of South Carolina in the next couple years.

All his highlights consist of him beasting against a bunch of melanin-challenged midgets.

Not doubting his ability but would love to see what he does on the summer circuit against legit competition.

The 360 and the windmill and the cock back LeBron dunk he did all in that last game I saw highlights of was absolutely insane......

The power he has is on another level

South Carolina guard Sindarius Thornwell was arrested on marijuana charge back in May. University spokesperson declined to comment on whether or not his suspension and the arrest were related.

http://bit.ly/2hu7g5K

UCLA guard Prince Ali should be alright by now, I haven't heard anything about him coming back this season yet.

Saturday is going to be
smokin.gif
20/25 ranked teams playing.
Looking forward to that UNC/Kentucky game.

Nothing better than waking up hungover on a saturday, turning the first noon game on then watching college ball all day long.
Except UNC/UK isn't at Noon... 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Charges dropped against Carlton Bragg this afternoon. 

Apparently there was video inside the dorm where Bragg allegedly "pushed his girlfriend down the stairs" and the video revealed that his girlfriend was actually the one slapping and striking him while putting her hands near his neck. Bragg pushed her off him, forcing her to fall backwards UP a flight of stairs.

This chick put his entire future in jeopardy by lying. 
mean.gif

There is now a battery charge against her. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn...****** was out here saying he was moving packs and that's what really happened?

The internet scary

Smh...at that broad. Bragg gotta be smarter but females are CRAZY. Amazing what alcohol will make people do.

I also think of that video of Denzel talking about how in today's society it is all about getting the story out first instead of right. What a complete change of stance this story took when the TRUTH came out.

Jeter needs to teach a class at all major universities about managing relationships with females.

Back
Top Bottom