The College Basketball Post

So is it safe to assume that Bowen and Quinerly will be ineligible?

200w.gif

They're not even in the picture :lol:

Listening to Bomani Jones right now.. He has Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports on....Wetzel said the number of major D1 teams could double by next week. As of now, seven D1 schools are under fire. Yikes...

Check for the podcast later on tonight. So much information...

How do I get this podcast?

Pitino will be gone by he end of the week. The new president does not have his back.

Announcements today were just a shot over the bow. Each one of these guys they pull in with decades of prison time as leverage will sing, implicating someone else. Feds can get warrants at will. Many cans of worms to be opened.

Some idiot thinking bout calling that hotline right now. :rofl::rofl:

About that podcast though, I'm illiterate when it comes to such things. :nerd::nerd:

Some idiot thinking bout calling that hotline right now. :rofl::rofl:

About that podcast though, I'm illiterate when it comes to such things. :nerd::nerd:
go to podcast and do a search with his name. He has a couple. Not sure which one is better. Assuming the non-espy affiliated one is better

Feel bad for Quinerly cause he isn't an NBA guy like the rest of those kids. Career is ruined completely now.

That Naz Reid bag certainly smelling funny now too.

y'all country is so backwards, your FBI really wasting time on college basketball. :lpl
And the president worried bout what players do BEFORE a pro football game :lol: :smh:

Interested to see how hard the NCAA will go on these programs ...they gotta juggle punishment and the on court product

I've gone through all the files and cliffs for those who are interested:

Louisville set up Bowen with 100K.
Were paying someone in the '19 class' mom 5K a month and 'get financed early'. Koprivica?

Arizona:
Paid 15k for Quinerly. To quote Dawkins - Miller wanted him really ****ing bad.
Book was straight up selling current and future Arizona players to agents.
Wanted Nas Little for 150K
Dawkins said he could go Arizona practices as if he were on the team LOL

Bland/USC:
Selling current players to agents as well.

Miami:
Went after Little with 150K backed by Adidas - willing to go to 200K if needed.

Ok St/South Carolina/Lamont Evans:
Selling players. Even had players meet in hotel room on road trips with the cooperative witness last season.
Even tried to sell (I assume PJ Dozier) in-season while he was at Ok St.
Wasn't at a big enough program and Dawkins & Co went onto Book and Bland and had a 'list' of assistants at higher profile programs to contact.

Chuck Person:
The biggest dumb-*** of all trying to sell fringe Auburn players and didn't even google the cooperative witness who had already been proven a fraud.

From some of those transcripts I assumed this. My boy also use to work with Perry Dozier and said he drove a hoopty for the longest then pulled up in a brand new truck the week after PJ committed to South Carolina so I know the bags were dropped off. Soon as we f****** do something notable in basketball our regional championship is bout to get vacated :smh: I’m sick

Back
Top Bottom