The College Basketball Post

Could have Belmont knocking off Maryland...

Have Florida beating Nevada as my biggest upset right now though. :lol:

I don't know where I'll be by Thursday, considering on Sunday night, Georgia State and Old Dominion are interesting to me :rofl:

#5 Marquette vs. #12 Murray State is easily the funnest matchup in the round of 64. Watching Markus Howard and Ja Morant do battle one-on-one will be fun as hell. Plus the Golden Eagles got the Hauser bros. Racers got Tevin Brown and Shaq Buchanan.

In terms of upsets, I've got Belmont over UMD, Buckeyes over ISU, St. Mary's over 'Nova and Ducks over Badgers.

Edit:
Right now, rockin' with Final Four of Sparty, UM, Vols, UNC.

I honestly havent watched alot of college ball this year but hear my school Texas Tech has been playing good. Anyone know what there chances are looking at maybe a final 4 appearance?

But they did deserve a 1 seed. Won regular season title, tournament title, one of the hardest SOS in the country, Kenpom #4, most quad 1 wins, etc. Many of those wins without multiple starters that were out w injuries.

Instead, a ****ty draw.

You right I’m just salty at all the times they’ve cost me money in the tournament so I stopped believing

Their draw is unfair indeed

Danny Manning’s fate is probably decided this week.

To circle back to the conversation last week with the unc guys. Wes’s dad went to Wake and Randolph Childress was his favorite player growing up(reason he wore 22)

Danny Manning’s fate is probably decided this week.

To circle back to the conversation last week with the unc guys. Wes’s dad went to Wake and Randolph Childress was his favorite player growing up(reason he wore 22)

Mike Young is gonna be their next HC. Beat G 3 times. If wofford can win a couple games in the tournament that wake job is all his.

Mike Young is gonna be their next HC. Beat G 3 times. If wofford can win a couple games in the tournament that wake job is all his.
I've got Wofford over SHU and really tempted to have them upset UK in my bracket. Young's boys can be deadly from downtown and they got like four guys who can shoot it consistently.

I'm having a really hard time picking between ISU and tO$U. Mainly because I don't know which Cyclones squad will show up. Mad inconsistent this year under Steve Prohm. Whoever wins that #6 vs. #11 matchup, I've got advancing past Houston.

Maybe it is. Injuries, suspensions, and dismissals all but derailed this team yet somehow they finished third in the Big 12 and got to the Big 12 title game. Not to mention that Grimes didn't or hasn't developed like initially thought. You add all of those things up you get what KU is now. Border line good team who I believe won't make it out of SLC.

I use to believe that his best coaching job was 2012 when Tyshawn and T-Rob went to the Natty but looking back at that team even though it wasn't as talented as this team is on paper it featured a common theme for success for Self which is an experienced roster with a senior ball dominant guard.

Buzz Williams gonna be the guy at Texas A&M. Sounds like it's locked in.
Never like when a coach doesn’t at least have the decency to finish out a season before this stuff starts. He owes the players at least that. But with Buzz I guess that not really a surprise.

I’m running a tourney pool on yahoo again if anyone is interested. It is for money so if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll shoot you the details.

Back
Top Bottom