The College Basketball Post

I don't know about "much" better. Both teams won 30 games during the season and both teams took their conference title. UCI beat a 4-seed in the first round and Wofford beat a 10-seed. Irvine on a 19-game winning streak rn.

I’ve watched both teams over 40x combined this season. Wofford is a much better team.

Last edited:
Ash Hagans put Murphy on skates, bruv.

Edit:
Ash playing like a dog RN. Getting to the bucket at will. Wofford can’t stop his dribble pen.

Last edited:
Athleticism starting to wear on Wofford. This might be the most open or "good look" 3's I've seen them miss all year

My guy Richards making a big difference down the stretch. Huge block followed by a crucial offensive board.

Hoover picking up Magee’s slack today. Boy locked in.

Hierro hit one three top of the key and feelin’ himself now. Missed badly on corner trey and forced things on the drive.

Why didn’t Mike Young make an early second-half adjustment? Murphy clearly can’t check Hagans on the ball.

On Larry
wow.png

Hoover is a sniper

Is this Magee guy supposed to be good? The guys at my local Mormon church got better stroke than him.

Bad call by the refs. That wasn’t a foul on Aluma. He played his heart out and held his own against Travis. Physical battle inside the last six minutes of the game.

Wofford didn’t ride the hot hand in Hoover enough. Especially on Magee’s last shot. Could have easily handed off to Hoover who was going to his left for a clean look at a trey.

Back
Top Bottom