The College Basketball Post

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh know anything about Cashius McNeilly? Committed to TAMU this weekend and might reclassify.
my memory of him when he played for Canada at a fiba tournament was as a picak and roll combo gaurd.

Shifty sooth athlete with a versatile jumper and a good feel for the game.

some potential there if of he really is like 40% 3p shooter but if not in sure he can at least be a solid role player.

Random.

But last night I was talking about the upcoming draft with my roommate. He pulled up draft.net. They’ve got Coby white compared to arenas and Zion to Barkley :lol::smh:

we started reminiscing about some of the worst comparisons the site has made. Here’s a few:

AF92914A-706A-41D8-B064-E1804111D656.jpeg

1862FE0E-D79C-4086-8418-DC3394AABA07.jpeg

87E60EE7-A961-419F-8568-3AC06A25FDFE.jpeg

Random but little while back, after UVA won the 'ship, y'all were discussing successful pros Virginia got to the league. Someone mentioned Brogdon but where's the love for Joe Harris? One of the better three-point shooters in the league RN.

Don’t forget, Tony Bennett also coached Clay Thompson while at Washington State.

You’re hearing correctly

Added a preferred walk on yesterday as well in Keenan Worthington. Had offers but chose the walk on offer from Duke. Just a Justin Robinson replacement

Hunter and Jerome entering the draft.

Would have loved to have seen them come back next year and go undefeated.

But this was expected, loved watching them play and mature.

Best of luck to them in the NBA. :pimp:

If we’re talking bout pros, then perhaps. But they’re are plenty of really good players that just ain’t make the NBA
Meh. For being the biggest city in the country, their output is weak as hell compared to others.

Their players also always get overhyped, just like everything else in the city.

Meh. For being the biggest city in the country, their output is weak as hell compared to others.

Their players also always get overhyped, just like everything else in the city.

Nah man. We got a lot of talent out here. You can come to a random game in the summer and find talent that you’ve never heard of that didn’t make it. But that 2nd comment makes sense to why you’d feel that way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom