The College Basketball Post

Cole Anthony is a bucket getter. Damn I wish KU had a guy like that.

Instead we have a multitude of 6'10 big men whose game is better suited for the 90s. Sigh.

Cole Anthony is a bucket getter. Damn I wish KU had a guy like that.

Instead we have a multitude of 6'10 big men whose game is better suited for the 90s. Sigh.

You almost beat Duke the first game of the season and the NCAA didn't even hit you with anything yet . What you crying about ?

You are all right. I really didn’t even care about them losing last night because it is November 6th and I am going to assume they won’t play another game that they commit 28 turnovers. Despite all of that they still should have probably beat Duke.
This team has a high ceiling, probably higher than any other team since 08. They have a lot of time to figure out how to incorporate a style of play that will fit for the strengths of the roster.

You need some easy games in there.
UF plays FSU , Baylor , UConn , Providence , Butler and I think they going to a holiday tournament .
What if I told you your team could have this OOC schedule?
Screenshot_20191106-205608_Sports.jpg

Screenshot_20191106-205612_Sports.jpg

They aren't built to have One and done's like they've had every year. The have somebody raw playing center every year

At what point do we start saying Shaka scammed us and he isn’t who we thought he was?

There’s no way UT shouldn’t be a top 25 program and consistently top 3 in the Big 12.
System coach who went to a place where he cant/wont run that system...no surprise he's been average at best there, but the check nice :emoji_moneybag:

At what point do we start saying Shaka scammed us and he isn’t who we thought he was?

There’s no way UT shouldn’t be a top 25 program and consistently top 3 in the Big 12.

He should've never left VCU to go coach a P5 program that was in an area he wasn't familiar with.

He had great connections all across the tidewater area of VA, NoVA, DC and the tri state area.

Those kids don't wanna go play in/for Texas.

He should've never left VCU to go coach a P5 program that was in an area he wasn't familiar with.

He had great connections all across the tidewater area of VA, NoVA, DC and the tri state area.

Those kids don't wanna go play in/for Texas.
To be fair, that's a hard bag to turn down :lol:

To be fair, that's a hard bag to turn down :lol:

Oh yea, for sure :lol:

But he could've waited for something in the ACC to open up. He was only at VCU for 6 seasons and still in his late 30's at the time.

It's like Wes Miller going to coach Wisconsin or something lol

Back
Top Bottom