The College Basketball Post

Carter really hasn’t gotten cooked on that side of the ball and he’s going against some damn good guards. He’s not gonna be a guy who shuts anyone down but he’s not gonna get blown by either.

Thanks Woody , I just asked the mod on Rivals.com and he said Florida is recruiting him the hardest for 2 years now .

Damn thats crazy about Stanley Robinson. Did they say how he passed, not covid is it? I remember he was the player I was most worried about when I was at the 2009 Final Four game MSU vs UConn. Didn't know if we had anyone that could slow him down.

Damn thats crazy about Stanley Robinson. Did they say how he passed, not covid is it? I remember he was the player I was most worried about when I was at the 2009 Final Four game MSU vs UConn. Didn't know if we had anyone that could slow him down.
I remember Durrell Summers dunked on him and then Robinson had a big putback dunk like a minute or two later.

I remember Durrell Summers dunked on him and then Robinson had a big putback dunk like a minute or two later.

I don't remember the rebuttal dunk, but I do remember when that Summers dunk went down - the lid almost blew off the building from how loud it was.

Thanks Woody , I just asked the mod on Rivals.com and he said Florida is recruiting him the hardest for 2 years now .

UF is pretty good at pulling atleast 1 top NC kid every few years. They should’ve gotten in on Eric Van Der Heidjen before his stock took off this summer. Think he’s now up to top 100 from unranked when I mentioned him back in February

turbospartan turbospartan : Is Michigan and Juwan even a factor for Jaden Adkins ? Peyton Watson and Jaden would make a nice backcourt .

Not sure. I think he is mostly an MSU lean that just wants to let the process play out a bit, but I've also heard that he isn't opposed to going to Michigan since they'll need guards. And I guess one of the guys he trains with is a big time UM guy.

The pitch for Miss State, DePaul, and Northwestern was basically "here are the keys". Guys that usually go for that pitch usually aren't the best team players IMO, and then you never hear from them again. Not sure on his interest level / connection with Florida.

They should’ve gotten in on Eric Van Der Heidjen before his stock took off this summer. Think he’s now up to top 100 from unranked when I mentioned him back in February

Van Der could be picking Louisville or Providence in the next week. Wish we got him .

Last edited:
Not sure. I think he is mostly an MSU lean that just wants to let the process play out a bit, but I've also heard that he isn't opposed to going to Michigan since they'll need guards. And I guess one of the guys he trains with is a big time UM gu

Everybody thinks he's going Michigan state as of today . UF doesn't have a shot at all, I was told he just respects the staff. UF offered a little less than 2 months ago .

----------------------------------

woody2626 woody2626 : Wake got a good one in Robert McCary . UF stopped recruiting him last week because he's more of a s scoring guard more than a point and he picked Wake Forest on the 15th.

One of the loudest moments in a stadium I could recall. Couple others come to mind, especially the Palace in 2000 for Syracuse/Iowa State S16/Elite 8 matchups.

Last edited:
Rivals said UF calls the kid everyday , if he gives a sh*t or not who knows . Carter is picking a program before his high school season starts

Yo, what is going in East Lansing. Izzo can't miss right now. Unless of course half of his class never shows up on campus.

Back
Top Bottom