The College Basketball Post

Remy Martin is a dog

How does this man Braxton Beverly still have eligibility

Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos surprised your old *** can stay up for this nova game

USC struggling with Cal Baptist. If Enfeld can’t figure it out with the Mobley’s then he’s done

Last edited:
Montana State capitalized on every offensive possession on the boards tonight, exposed UNLV. Runnin’ Rebels got UNC next? They’re weak.

GSU! , best team in Georgia as always :pimp:

So much for Tech being better this year. If they start allowing fans post January I might go to a game or two since the stadium is walking distance.

I have no doubt Mercer is gonna beat them boys down tomorrow. woody2626 woody2626 you think the SoCon can get 2 teams this year?

I think G and Furman are probably the two best teams this year, just can’t afford to have either of those make mistakes. I haven’t looked at Furman’s schedule to see any key games. Western didn’t look bad yesterday stomping UNCW

Adam Miller is going to be damn good for Illinois. Kofi looks huge

Last edited:
So much for Tech being better this year. If they start allowing fans post January I might go to a game or two since the stadium is walking distance.

I have no doubt Mercer is gonna beat them boys down tomorrow. woody2626 woody2626 you think the SoCon can get 2 teams this year?
I see you big money Midtown living :lol: :pimp: ...They sent an email out the other day talking bout limiting tix to like 1.5k ppl so try to grab one early if you wanna go to a decent game

But GSU been the best in the state for most of the decade, shout out to the alma mater !

A Y O isn’t playing around so far

Him and Miller are gonna be one of the best backcourts this year
For sure. Ay Yo is nasty. Watched them yesterday.

This is def their best team since Deron/Luther/Dee Brown/Augustine. They not seeing the Zags though.

Back
Top Bottom