The College Basketball Post

hopefully they let fans back in towards end of szn (granted things are going well with the pandemic)

basketball is basketball at the end of the day but what separates the good from great is the ability to perform. Crowd hostility and home support really make a difference and i love seeing the basketball in this pure form , but man i aint gonna lie i miss seeing crowds amp plays up.

For real. I’ve noticed it in college basketball since they’ve started up way more than any other pro or collegiate sport.

Man that fool was sorry af.
Him and Thornton from Duke were so bad at point in the ACC that they had to run off to the other side of the country :lol: :smh:
Dog last year like december, I was hooping at my gym and realize I was playing against that fool Quentin Thomas. Dude couldn’t buy a jump shot. **** was broke as hell. Roy so bad with the west coast recruits.

hey stunna your city legend Melvin Scott a regular in there. Slow as hell but shooting that ***** from half court. Lol

Dog last year like december, I was hooping at my gym and realize I was playing against that fool Quentin Thomas. Dude couldn’t buy a jump shot. **** was broke as hell. Roy so bad with the west coast recruits.

hey stunna your city legend Melvin Scott a regular in there. Slow as hell but shooting that ***** from half court. Lol
Melvin Scott an OG, let yo live ! :lol:

Oats with the backpedal

Attachments

• BD0D7E4B-D10F-45EA-8808-15F2527F6513.jpeg
    BD0D7E4B-D10F-45EA-8808-15F2527F6513.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 259
Back
Top Bottom