The College Basketball Post

Jalen Johnson needs to leave Duke and just prepare for the draft...this is a waste of time :lol:

Everyone else need to stay an extra 2-3 years

Jalen Johnson needs to leave Duke and just prepare for the draft...this is a waste of time :lol:

Everyone else need to stay an extra 2-3 years
Nah, they can all leave too, this team is wild trash. In reality tho, I expect Jalen and Hurt to bounce for the draft and at least a transfer or two. Goldwire’s a SR, thankfully, so he’s gone as well.

Goldwire definitely using that extra year of eligibility since this year doesn’t count towards it :lol:

Joey might as well get his bags packed and ready.

Next year is the one where they can make a run at the title

Goldwire definitely using that extra year of eligibility since this year doesn’t count towards it :lol:

Joey might as well get his bags packed and ready.

Next year is the one where they can make a run at the title

Villanova winning the NCAA title next season .

Best adjustment Roy did was not put RJ and Caleb on the floor at the same time.

Looks like the squad is finally coming together.

Also, Anthony Harris is a stud. :smokin

Last edited:
Shocking to see this thread so dead for a Duke game. :lol: This the worst Duke team I can personally remember seeing.

I watched 3 or 4 Duke games this season.

xUW-oM.gif

No mas.

It’s ridiculous they’re even playing with the pandemic still going on and white supremacy as bad as it is. Did you see there was a typhoon in Asia?! Shut the season down.

Terps finally played a game where the opponent actually **** the bed for once. Normally the other way around :lol:
Team still isn't good this year though despite the road wins. Don't get enough easy buckets and have no size.

F that, this the best chance Baylor , FSU , Bama and Iowa will have to make the final four anytime soon .
Man if South Carolina can make the Final Four...

My best friend went to SC for law school, I boarded a few flights at the very last minute drunk as hell because I was at the bar watching those E8 and F4 games with him and the SC crew. That F4 game was lit, tons of SC fans in Dallas for the womens’ championship turning all the way up lol

Back
Top Bottom